Shipped via UPS

anniebelle

Shipped via UPS

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I placed a larger than normal order last week on the 21st. Was excited that it was sent UPS. Wrong! The order was split into 3 packages. One went slightly astray here in Ohio. One traveled with the other at first, then went BACK to Texas, via Missouri. Then they were delivered today together! The third is totally missing in action!

Now I'll have to call customer service!!! Aaaahhhhhh!!!!
3 x

Ariana

Re: Shipped via UPS

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I placed a larger than normal order last week on the 21st. Was excited that it was sent UPS. Wrong! The order was split into 3 packages. One went slightly astray here in Ohio. One traveled with the other at first, then went BACK to Texas, via Missouri. Then they were delivered today together! The third is totally missing in action!

I have a several packages ordered on different dates and the app says all will be delivered tomorrow. I can't wait! I'm getting my perfumes and a few other things. :)
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

I have a several packages ordered on different dates and the app says all will be delivered tomorrow. I can't wait! I'm getting my perfumes and a few other things. :)
Which perfumes?😊
0 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Hello,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to our Shipping team. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you.

Thank You
2 x

Ariana

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Which perfumes?😊
I think with the new year I wanted to try different things - make changes to my usual stuff - so I have splurged on perfume. My first purchase was Jean Patau's "Joy" I got a month ago and I fell in love with it! So much so, it made me want to try others too. Yesterday, I received the Mon Guerlain Eau De Toilette that I'm not in love with at all. It's way too strong for me but I know others love it. It just doesn't work for me.

Tomorrow I'm getting the following that I copied/pasted straight from my order history. I look forward to trying the Norell Blushing and Elixir (you recommended in a post). I do hope I love them as much as I love "Joy."

Jean Patou Joy Forever EDP 2.5 oz Spray with FREE 0.33 oz Purse Spray
LIMITED EDITION GIFT SET JEAN PATOU Joy EDP 2.5 oz Spray & Body Cream 3.4 oz
Norell Blushing Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4oz and New York 0.25oz
Norell Elixir Eau De Parfum (3.4oz)

Zen Side Out Set of 2 Spa Aromatherapy Shower Steamers-Clarity

I came so close to getting the Norell gift set last night and it's still on my mind!

I've worn the same perfume, Thymes, Goldleaf Eau De Parfume, for years and it's not something that everyone uses but it works really well for my body chemistry. it's very light and refreshing. It comes in a suite of lotion, bath soap, body wash, room spray, candle and many other things and that's how my house smells - to me it's delicious and I will continue to use it but I'm thrilled so far with "Joy."

For my entire life - I've had a hard time with perfumes as it changes on me and 99.9% it gives me a headache! I can smell other's perfume and it's wonderful, I buy it, try it on and nope it's not remotely the same on me as on them. I give them away to whoever is around.

I look forward to trying the Zen Side Shower Steamer too! I love the smell of eucalyptus in a steam room so I'm hoping for the same effect.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Ariana wrote:
3 years ago

Which perfumes?😊
I think with the new year I wanted to try different things - make changes to my usual stuff - so I have splurged on perfume. My first purchase was Jean Patau's "Joy" I got a month ago and I fell in love with it! So much so, it made me want to try others too. Yesterday, I received the Mon Guerlain Eau De Toilette that I'm not in love with at all. It's way too strong for me but I know others love it. It just doesn't work for me.

Tomorrow I'm getting the following that I copied/pasted straight from my order history. I look forward to trying the Norell Blushing and Elixir (you recommended in a post). I do hope I love them as much as I love "Joy."

I came so close to getting the Norell gift set last night and it's still on my mind!

I've worn the same perfume, Thymes, Goldleaf Eau De Parfume, for years and it's not something that everyone uses but it works really well for my body chemistry. it's very light and refreshing. It comes in a suite of lotion, bath soap, body wash, room spray, candle and many other things and that's how my house smells - to me it's delicious and I will continue to use it but I'm thrilled so far with "Joy."

For my entire life - I've had a hard time with perfumes as it changes on me and 99.9% it gives me a headache! I can smell other's perfume and it's wonderful, I buy it, try it on my, and nope it's not remotely the same on me as on them. I give them away to whoever is around.

I look forward to trying the Zen Side Shower Steamer too! I love the smell of eucalyptus in a steam room so I'm hoping for the same effect.
VERY NICE!

I hope you love the Norrell too. I do and so does DH. I ordered the set of rollerballs last night. I had a feeling I would regret it if I didn’t.

I also wanted some “new”. I do that every few years so I’ve never really been “married” to one or a few fragrances.
2 x

Ariana

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Which perfumes?😊

For my entire life - I've had a hard time with perfumes as it changes on me and 99.9% it gives me a headache! I can smell other's perfume and it's wonderful, I buy it, try it on my, and nope it's not remotely the same on me as on them. I give them away to whoever is around.

VERY NICE!

I hope you love the Norrell too. I do and so does DH. I ordered the set of rollerballs last night. I had a feeling I would regret it if I didn’t.

I also wanted some “new”. I do that every few years so I’ve never really been “married” to one or a few fragrances.
[twist arm] okay, I'm getting those rollerballs too as I've had them on my mind all day! To "layer" may be exactly what I need! It will be fun trying anyway!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Arm twisted 💪🏻
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Ariana wrote:
3 years ago

VERY NICE!

[twist arm] okay, I'm getting those rollerballs too as I've had them on my mind all day! To "layer" may be exactly what I need! It will be fun trying anyway!
I tried to get them last night, 19.99 free shipping. That didn't work out!!! :evil: :twisted:
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

It worked for me and that’s not the norm. But why would it work for some and not for others?
2 x