Other goodies received

anniebelle

Other goodies received

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Every time I turn off Tony, I go to another channel. I'm spending so much! I received the Bali green Opal pendant I spoke about. It's beautiful! But smaller than I expected. Then I bought a simple necklace with hearts, earrings to match. And a silver ring shaped in a heart for my thumb! And for the other thumb, black spinel with a paw print charm. So cute!! 🐱🐱🐱
6 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Other goodies received

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Those sound like really fun purchases. The paw print one caught my attention in particular.
4 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

I got " a bag of goodies",too, today...and Joy was delivered!! ;)
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Jacee,

Don't be shy. Spill the beans. What did you get??
4 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Thanks for asking...even though "some 'condemn' " champagne diamonds..
I HAPPEN to like...Got a ring. :P
another..am fascinated with sapphire..one of them..
And some other trinkets.
All quite pleasing!!!
6 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Jacee wrote:
3 years ago
Thanks for asking...even though "some 'condemn' " champagne diamonds..
I HAPPEN to like...Got a ring. :P
another..am fascinated with sapphire..one of them..
And some other trinkets.
All quite pleasing!!!
"Some condemn" --- I think I said it was a pet peeve of mine and it's my personal opinion. However, I applaud any person who purchases "anything" that makes them happy. Being happy is what's important. It's like perfume - not all fragrances work for everyone - it's a personal preference. My opinion of champagne/chocolate diamonds is rooted in me from a marketing class - and champagne/chocolate diamonds were examples in the curriculum of cleaver marketing. Nothing more.

Jacee, enjoy your champagne diamond ring and wear it with good health, prosperity and luck!

I love sapphires too.

Peace.
4 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

I received the Moissanite Princess Cut .75ct stud earrings last week. What a nice surprise! I just love the sparkle. I almost thought about sending them back, because I didn't care for the plastic backs they came with. But, for the price and quality, I think I really got a bargain. They show up so much more, than any of my diamond studs. And, if I lose one (which happened with a Princess Cut Diamond stud) it's not going to be devastating. Comfortable to sleep in, too.
I also LOOOOOVE the Joy Perfume!! I love it so much, I bought more--the vintage bottle w/soaps and samplers of the other scents. It's arriving today. I can't wait. Absolutely beautiful and very reasonable price.
4 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

RoseyRuby wrote:
3 years ago
I received the Moissanite Princess Cut .75ct stud earrings last week. What a nice surprise! I just love the sparkle. I almost thought about sending them back, because I didn't care for the plastic backs they came with. But, for the price and quality, I think I really got a bargain. They show up so much more, than any of my diamond studs. And, if I lose one (which happened with a Princess Cut Diamond stud) it's not going to be devastating. Comfortable to sleep in, too.
I also LOOOOOVE the Joy Perfume!! I love it so much, I bought more--the vintage bottle w/soaps and samplers of the other scents. It's arriving today. I can't wait. Absolutely beautiful and very reasonable price.
RoseyRuby, So happy to hear about your Moissanite stud earrings and how much you like them! I'm sure they are beautiful! Moissanite definitely outshines my diamonds!

Can't say enough about "Joy" - it's beautiful! If the Norell perfumes are as pleasing as Joy, I will be over-the-moon! It all depends if it works with my body chemistry. It comes in today and Imma waiting...

I didn't see Joy "soaps" and "samplers" - how nice is that!

Ariana
2 x

RoseyRuby

Well, I THOUGHT it was a deal. Until I opened the box and found ONLY another box with the perfume and soap--NO SAMPLERS, as advertised and shown on the website!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like another scam. I'm going to have to wait 28mins, to talk with a CS rep. NO way. By that time, I'm going to have to feed my diabetic dog his lunch, so I'll have to do it later. This company is fast becoming a big disappointment for me. First, a heart shaped Ruby ring, with a missing stone that I'll have to return, "free shipping" that is never applied and now a supposed SET, that arrived incomplete. I already have the spray perfume. The only reason I ordered this set, was because of the samplers included. :evil:
4 x

RoseyRuby

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
RoseyRuby wrote:
3 years ago
RoseyRuby, So happy to hear about your Moissanite stud earrings and how much you like them! I'm sure they are beautiful! Moissanite definitely outshines my diamonds!

Can't say enough about "Joy" - it's beautiful! If the Norell perfumes are as pleasing as Joy, I will be over-the-moon! It all depends if it works with my body chemistry. It comes in today and Imma waiting...

I didn't see Joy "soaps" and "samplers" - how nice is that!

Ariana
I hope you like the Norell scents. I really like the Blushing and also the Vince Camuto Amorè. I ordered the plain Vince Camuto one, it should be here tomorrow. I think wearing a scent every day, whether you go somewhere or not, is very uplifting. I try to wear a different one every single day. Even all I'm going to do is go out and walk my dogs around the block.
I got the missing samplers situation straightened out. They are sending me some. Luckily, I haven't had any issues with CS. They always seem very polite and helpful.
3 x