Website still crashing

anniebelle

Website still crashing

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor the website has been crashing like crazy for at least 3 days. I've given up on getting items in and out of my cart. I wanted to pick up a few things during the smackdown today. But the website just keeps crashing! What is the problem? I'd think you folks would like to sell some Swarovski to all of us!
4 x

Jacee

Re: Website still crashing

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Hi! A.
I'm not "real technically inclined"
but do you clear your History..or anything like that?
Does that work?..I don't really know.
Good Luck!
4 x

anniebelle

Jacee wrote:
3 years ago
Hi! A.
I'm not "real technically inclined"
but do you clear your History..or anything like that?
Does that work?..I don't really know.
Good Luck!
Good question! I know how to do it on my tablet and do it from time to time. Have to figure it out on computer!

However, I'm getting SLCs error messages about their site. So don't think it's me!
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Anniebelle: I’m with you. I have struggled all morning/day today with their system freezing or so slow, I’m lucky I got my size. I even tried to bid on the RA and it wouldn’t take my bid. I’m using an iPad, that’s all I have, if anyone else uses Apple iPad Air should I do something to get this thing to go faster ? I’m so frustrated with this freezing up. Thanks. 🌸🌸🌸
3 x

anniebelle

I was just forced to place 2 orders by phone. Cost me $8 for shipping I wouldn't have had to pay if the website would let me place an order! But, the items I have in my cart are just going to have to sit there. I refuse to pay the inflated shipping prices. The first item you presented last night had a whopping $4.99 shipping charge. BUMMER!!! :shock:
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Screens keep freezing on me and site kicks me. I gave up trying to shop. And yes.....my browser and cache are cleared 👍 its thier website - Gypsy
5 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Yesterday I had several items in my cart I was waiting to order one more item to get the free shipping and so then I ordered the swarovski earrings that were on late as a preview to todays show and I could not check out of my cart. Then all my items disappeared from my cart I gave up and went to sleep. So this morning I went to look for them again and they were in my cart again and I quickly was able to check out and I got the free shipping.
6 x

anniebelle

@Moderator_Connor left you a message this afternoon. Thanks for the acknowledgment, much less trying to fix the problem!! SLC lost a lot of sales today with the website troubles!
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Connor left you a message this afternoon. Thanks for the acknowledgment, much less trying to fix the problem!! SLC lost a lot of sales today with the website troubles!
Good Evening, anniebelle!

I thank you for your post, and am sorry to hear this has been happening. Fortunately, our teams have been made aware of these error reports and are working on getting them fixed and resolved as soon as possible. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences experienced during this time!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Good Evening, anniebelle!

I thank you for your post, and am sorry to hear this has been happening. Fortunately, our teams have been made aware of these error reports and are working on getting them fixed and resolved as soon as possible. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences experienced during this time!
I am trying to check out and it won’t let me!and it’s charging shipping! Please fix
4 x