Swarovski

anniebelle

Swarovski

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Was anyone able to shop today? I've not had any luck with the website, but couldn't pass up the heart ring and pendant. I'm probably not going to get anything else until and if I can make a purchase on the website. I'm trying to manage my shopping cart, which is surprisingly full! I can't delete the items I don't want! Somehow I got 5 of one item!! What???
4 x

anniebelle

Re: Swarovski

Why are they jacking around the shipping charges? The ring I bought was $3.99. The pendant, which is cheaper, was $4.99!!!

And both would have been FREE on the website, which wasn't working!
5 x

Kat125

Post by Kat125 » 3 years ago

Michelle needs to host all ALONE...
Stacy & others have so much patience
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Was anyone able to shop today? I've not had any luck with the website, but couldn't pass up the heart ring and pendant. I'm probably not going to get anything else until and if I can make a purchase on the website. I'm trying to manage my shopping cart, which is surprisingly full! I can't delete the items I don't want! Somehow I got 5 of one item!! What???
I ordered 3 things...so far today. The site is VERY slow. But I’ve been able to get my orders in.

I NEVER like smackdowns. This one is the exception. Very much enjoying the offerings.
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi RS and all: I’ve been shopping all day from every category & got free shipping all day. Their IT dept. should be able to fix this for all who shopped today. It’s been running across the screen all day plus on the home page. Good luck 🍀🍀🍀🍀
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I never realized that Swarovski stones were coated, I was looking at a CZ in 10K and it says Enhancement coated, did anyone else know that the CZ's are coated?
4 x

anniebelle

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Hi RS and all: I’ve been shopping all day from every category & got free shipping all day. Their IT dept. should be able to fix this for all who shopped today. It’s been running across the screen all day plus on the home page. Good luck 🍀🍀🍀🍀
Took me so many tries to get to the home page, I gave up!
3 x

anniebelle

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I never realized that Swarovski stones were coated, I was looking at a CZ in 10K and it says Enhancement coated, did anyone else know that the CZ's are coated?
I knew the crystals are coated. Didn't know about the CZs.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Boy did I go bonkers with the Swarovski today! I thought I was done for the day then they showed that bridge ring. It looks almost exactly like my newest wedding ring. Well...for one to use for travel and whatnot...I HAD to get it.

I had sent a pic of my ring in one time and mentioned I would love to see a CZ version, I got my wish whether it was because I asked or not. I hope it proves to be a nice ring.

What all did you all get today?

Ohhh.... @Moderator_Connor I was incorrectly charged shipping on one item during the free shipping day. And I am still waiting on a reply to my other issue regarding that broken handbag clasp. 😊
4 x

anniebelle

I just tried once again to check out my cart with a couple pieces I liked. Still getting error messages!!! I wanted some earrings toward the end of the show, but they don't have photos!!! Didn't want them all! :lol:
4 x