Why can’t SLC get things together

DoubleLshopper

Why can’t SLC get things together

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

All day you advertised “Free Shipping” Website wide. So for probably the 100th complaint, “Why did you charge me shipping?” This is unacceptable. Do you not have an IT department. Should be a simple computer algorithm to put it.
5 x

Amy

Re: Why can’t SLC get things together

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi DoubleLshopper: yes I also got charged $3.99 shipping on my last purchase of the day. I called customer service & had to explain to the person that “free shipping was still good for another hour.” She seemed Surprised there was any free shipping at all. So far tonight she has not refunded the shipping, I told her to make it a store credit. Will have to call them again. So tired of this....☹️
4 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

I won 5 items on the auction site on the free shipping day. Luckily I was not charged for shipping but today I received the dreaded repick email for 3 of the 5 items! Every time I get a repick email I eventually get a refund but I have never received a repick email where they found and sent the item. They are inexpensive items but the point is the waste of time spent trying to win these items. One of the items had been on the auction site often and an auction for that item just closed a few minutes ago. Why not send me this item instead if listing it for sale to someone else? It’s so frustrating.
4 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

DoubleLshopper wrote:
3 years ago
All day you advertised “Free Shipping” Website wide. So for probably the 100th complaint, “Why did you charge me shipping?” This is unacceptable. Do you not have an IT department. Should be a simple computer algorithm to put it.
Good afternoon,

I deeply apologize that this happened. In this case, can you please email customerservice@shoplc.com with all of the details and put in the subject line "For Rashad" so I can look into how to make this right for you. Just to reiterate, we do not have bots bidding on the auctions.
0 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago
DoubleLshopper wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

I deeply apologize that this happened. In this case, can you please email customerservice@shoplc.com with all of the details and put in the subject line "For Rashad" so I can look into how to make this right for you. Just to reiterate, we do not have bots bidding on the auctions.
@rashad, what does "bots bidding on the auctions " have to do with this issue??? Perhaps you shouldn't use an old " canned" response!!!
2 x