Tony Sunday night...

DoubleLshopper

Re: Tony Sunday night...

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
It is now Monday night and Tony and Katie are on and they had an amethyst gemstone tennis necklace with a start price of $700.99 and Tony said that start price was way off that you could not by it for under $3000.00. I do not know where he shops but in my area on the east coast it would have to be in gold for it to be $3000. I hate when they exaggerate the price like that, maybe he needs to check the J channel for a comparison.
To me, all this fibbing/ lying just makes them untrustworthy. If you have to lie to make a sale, I don't want it. It doesn't matter if you lie for your job or to make a sale. A lie is a lie is a lie.
Tony’s selling technique reminds me of a used car salesman.
7 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

DoubleLshopper wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
It is now Monday night and Tony and Katie are on and they had an amethyst gemstone tennis necklace with a start price of $700.99 and Tony said that start price was way off that you could not by it for under $3000.00. I do not know where he shops but in my area on the east coast it would have to be in gold for it to be $3000. I hate when they exaggerate the price like that, maybe he needs to check the J channel for a comparison.
To me, all this fibbing/ lying just makes them untrustworthy. If you have to lie to make a sale, I don't want it. It doesn't matter if you lie for your job or to make a sale. A lie is a lie is a lie.
Be careful. I think slc takes that as a compliment. 😅 There are only two hosts that DONT remind me of a used car salesman.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
DoubleLshopper wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago

Be careful. I think slc takes that as a compliment. 😅 There are only two hosts that DONT remind me of a used car salesman.
"Ladies and gentlemen, do you understand " that I'm lying to you because my fortune depends upon making this sale. :lol:
10 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
DoubleLshopper wrote:
3 years ago

"Ladies and gentlemen, do you understand " that I'm lying to you because my fortune depends upon making this sale. :lol:
🤣🤣🤣
7 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Catticus wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

I like him too! But the original series is a very nostalgic thing for me. I was a baby when it came on t.v. and remember watching the re-runs with my older brothers.

Yeah the original show is cheesy, not well written and over-acted.

I love it! Just the opening music is soothing.

🥴🥴🥴
Oh my GOSH @RS !!!!! 😮

AND THANK YOU!!!!! 🥰

I remember my brother watching it, and I would often watch it with him. Sometimes it was on while he watched it and I was busy doing other things, but I would still hear it in the background.

I too now find the intro music soothing!

I have never heard anyone else say that before! I have only received either perplexed looks from people I’ve said that to, or a sort of teasing-in-fun laughter!

I should have known you’d totally “get it”!

🖖🏼🖖🏼🖖🏼🖖🏼🖖🏼🖖🏼🖖🏼🖖🏼🖖🏼🖖🏼🖖🏼🖖🏼

🤣💞😂💞🤣💞😂💞🤣💞😂💞🤣
I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS THATTTTT EMOJI❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🖖🏻🖖🏻🖖🏻🖖🏻🖖🏻🖖🏻🖖🏻

And oh yeah...I SO GET IT🥰🥰🥰
“Space: The Final Frontier...

These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise...

Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.”

“Ahhhh AHHHHHHHHH AH Ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhh...”

🖖🏼💫🖖🏼💗🖖🏼✨🖖🏼🌕🖖🏼✨🖖🏼💗🖖🏼💫🖖🏼
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Beam me up Scotty!!!! 👽🛸💺
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

RS wrote: