Tony Sunday night...

Amy

Tony Sunday night...

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hello everyone who is still up late maybe watching it snow: it’s 11:40 PM eastern time. Thought I would channel surf & check out SLC. First thing I hear from Tony is “ladies and gentlemen do you understand?” I am telling you he repeated this 3 times. Can someone tell him YES WE UNDERSTAND! He was attempting to sell rubellite earrings for $1000. I don’t have $1000 right now. Real estate taxes due soon, car insurance & I haven’t done my taxes yet. Also please Katie stop saying ohhhhhhhhhhh or my, my, my. This gets aggravating after about an hour. Can you think of another reply or maybe just stay quiet a few seconds? Yes, customers are turning the channel & shopping elsewhere. I know what I’m talking about. Please SLC at least read this post & be aware of what is coming into our homes. Good night friends. 😴😴😴
11 x

RS

Re: Tony Sunday night...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Time for a dose of Capt. Kirk for me...

G’night Amy. 🥰🥰
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I’ll take Captain Picard anytime, anywhere. 😂😂😂
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
I like him too! But the original series is a very nostalgic thing for me. I was a baby when it came on t.v. and remember watching the re-runs with my older brothers.

Yeah the original show is cheesy, not well written and over-acted.

I love it! Just the opening music is soothing.

🥴🥴🥴
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I cannot deal with listening to him and his condescending attitude. Every evening I must go shop elsewhere. If SLC must have him selling his collection, please put him on at another timeslot. I find him nightly at 9 Eastern. I like to shop where I can afford things!
9 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Amy wrote:
3 years ago
I like him too! But the original series is a very nostalgic thing for me. I was a baby when it came on t.v. and remember watching the re-runs with my older brothers.

🥴🥴🥴
Yeah. I watched it with my brother too! :lol: What was your favorite episode??? "The Trouble with Tribbles".???
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I cannot deal with listening to him and his condescending attitude. Every evening I must go shop elsewhere. If SLC must have him selling his collection, please put him on at another timeslot. I find him nightly at 9 Eastern. I like to shop where I can afford things!
Well and here’s the thing...to have item after item after item that is in the thousands of dollars...how many people are going to say “oooo...that one, and that one and ohhhh, yessss that one too” ??????? And actually buy multiples??????

I’m not going to do that.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Amy wrote:
3 years ago

🥴🥴🥴
Yeah. I watched it with my brother too! :lol: What was your favorite episode??? "The Trouble with Tribbles".???
Hahaaa...that one was on the other night! I had a couple of tribbles as a kid! I’ve even been to a Star Trek convention. The episodes record to my DVR daily so I always have at least 20 to choose from

I have so many favorites. I’ve seen them all. Tribbles is a good one. Watched one the other night that was clearly a combo of “Taming of the Shrew” and “ Helen of Troy”.
6 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

🥴🥴🥴
Hahaaa...that one was on the other night! I had a couple of tribbles as a kid! I’ve even been to a Star Trek convention. The episodes record to my DVR daily so I always have at least 20 to choose from

I have so many favorites. I’ve seen them all. Tribbles is a good one. Watched one the other night that was clearly a combo of “Taming of the Shrew” and “ Helen of Troy”.
A few years back our local Fox station had a countdown of the best Star Trek. All day on a Sunday. Imagine my delight when Tribbles was voted #1. :D
4 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Well and here’s the thing...to have item after item after item that is in the thousands of dollars...how many people are going to say “oooo...that one, and that one and ohhhh, yessss that one too” ??????? And actually buy multiples??????

I’m not going to do that.
Especially when it's loose gemstones. How can you tell???
6 x