website experience

JWLHRDR

website experience

Post by JWLHRDR » 3 years ago

Please clean up the webpage, it is getting to be a frustrating experience. I am getting fed up with all the pop ups, drop downs etc that are part of the web page now. When I am looking at earrings tonight, I have on my screen, AT THE SAME TIME, a button for Google reviews, a button for "refer a friend", a block telling me how many people are viewing that product AND NOW we have a huge chunk of the screen occupied by a button for "add to cart/quick buy". Not all of these obstructions have a way to close them. And they are repeated over and over for every product. It is getting really frustrating. it is like having someone pass back and forth in front of the tv while you are watching something. It doesn't make me more inclined to buy, it makes me inclined to log off. I love the products, but I can assure you that these things have caused me to log out lately before buying not the other way around. Thank you for your consideration.
4 x

Moderator_Rashad

Re: website experience

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

JWLHRDR wrote:
3 years ago
Please clean up the webpage, it is getting to be a frustrating experience. I am getting fed up with all the pop ups, drop downs etc that are part of the web page now. When I am looking at earrings tonight, I have on my screen, AT THE SAME TIME, a button for Google reviews, a button for "refer a friend", a block telling me how many people are viewing that product AND NOW we have a huge chunk of the screen occupied by a button for "add to cart/quick buy". Not all of these obstructions have a way to close them. And they are repeated over and over for every product. It is getting really frustrating. it is like having someone pass back and forth in front of the tv while you are watching something. It doesn't make me more inclined to buy, it makes me inclined to log off. I love the products, but I can assure you that these things have caused me to log out lately before buying not the other way around. Thank you for your consideration.
Hello,
Thank you so much for your message I have reported this to our web team so they can look into this. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 for any further concerns.
1 x

Amy

Re: website experience

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Please stop the giant pop up about referring a friend with several teenagers on it. I am so tired of clicking on the big X. Thanks.
3 x