Items received...the good...

RS

Items received...the good...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

...and the not so good.

I received 10 items today from SLC.

@Gypsy !!!! I got my Prasiolite ring like your citrine. I haven’t louped it yet but from what I can tell it is STUNNING!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I got the box of Norell rollerball fragrances. I ADORE THESE! They were packaged perfectly and arrived in pristine condition. The scents on all four is amazing and great to blend. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I got two bracelets. One is a YG over silver sparkle chain bracelet. Nice weight. Very pretty.❤️❤️❤️
The other is a YG over stainless fancy sort of link bracelet. Seems nice but clearly needs to be cleaned. Ok. No problems there.❤️❤️❤️

A little floral/paisley crossbody bag. Very inexpensive but nice for the price. It’s for DD. She likes bags like this for festivals and the like.❤️❤️❤️

I got a very pretty Welo opal ring. It’s YG over silver with zircons on the shank. The opal is placed East/west. I love the style of this ring and the opal itself is absolutely beautiful. The color play is awesome! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I got those Guru boots in gray. The ones with the toggle. They fit! So cute...love them.❤️❤️❤️❤️

I received a pair of earrings with little lapis balls, dangle/hoop style. Very nice. Wearing them now!❤️❤️❤️❤️

I received two interesting rings. Kind of a wrap style (tone). One in rosetone with rose quartz beads and one in silvertone with lapis beads. The rose one is very pretty. ❤️❤️❤️

The problem with the lapis ring is one of the beads is off the ring. I tried to fix it but either there is something inside the little hole of the bead or the hole is too small.
It cannot be fixed and cannot be worn like that.
So that is a disappointment. 💔

So overall a good day considering how many things arrived. I just can’t fix the defective ring.

What have you all received?😍😍😍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
8 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Items received...the good...

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
...and the not so good.

I received 10 items today from SLC.

@Gypsy !!!! I got my Prasiolite ring like your citrine. I haven’t louped it yet but from what I can tell it is STUNNING!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I got the box of Norell rollerball fragrances. I ADORE THESE! They were packaged perfectly and arrived in pristine condition. The scents on all four is amazing and great to blend. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I got two bracelets. One is a YG over silver sparkle chain bracelet. Nice weight. Very pretty.❤️❤️❤️
The other is a YG over stainless fancy sort of link bracelet. Seems nice but clearly needs to be cleaned. Ok. No problems there.❤️❤️❤️

A little floral/paisley crossbody bag. Very inexpensive but nice for the price. It’s for DD. She likes bags like this for festivals and the like.❤️❤️❤️

I got a very pretty Welo opal ring. It’s YG over silver with zircons on the shank. The opal is placed East/west. I love the style of this ring and the opal itself is absolutely beautiful. The color play is awesome! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I got those Guru boots in gray. The ones with the toggle. They fit! So cute...love them.❤️❤️❤️❤️

I received a pair of earrings with little lapis balls, dangle/hoop style. Very nice. Wearing them now!❤️❤️❤️❤️

I received two interesting rings. Kind of a wrap style (tone). One in rosetone with rose quartz beads and one in silvertone with lapis beads. The rose one is very pretty. ❤️❤️❤️

The problem with the lapis ring is one of the beads is off the ring. I tried to fix it but either there is something inside the little hole of the bead or the hole is too small.
It cannot be fixed and cannot be worn like that.
So that is a disappointment. 💔

So overall a good day considering how many things arrived. I just can’t fix the defective ring.

What have you all received?😍😍😍
Good evening,

I deeply apologize that your lapis ring arrived defective. Please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com so we can help arrange a return for that item.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Thank you @Moderator_Preston ...I just sent an email with “attention” to you. 😊
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@RS

Hello RS 👋

I just found this post ( I didnt get notification ) anyhow I am really glad that you are loving your new Prasiolite ring 💃💃💃 I've worn my Citrine ring quiet abit around the house, it's too big to wear under my gloves when I run errands and such ☹

Have a good one and enjoy the rest of what sounds like lovely treasures !!! I also have the Norell "rollerball" perfume elixirs ...LOVE THEM !! And I'm not having any allergies issues with them 👍👍

-Gypsy
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

RS: I’m glad you are happy with most of the jewelry you have received. I hope you get a replacement lapis lazuli ring.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
@RS

Hello RS 👋

I just found this post ( I didnt get notification ) anyhow I am really glad that you are loving your new Prasiolite ring 💃💃💃 I've worn my Citrine ring quiet abit around the house, it's too big to wear under my gloves when I run errands and such ☹

Have a good one and enjoy the rest of what sounds like lovely treasures !!! I also have the Norell "rollerball" perfume elixirs ...LOVE THEM !! And I'm not having any allergies issues with them 👍👍

-Gypsy
Good morning Gypsy!

I mostly wear my jewelry around the house now as well. I can’t wait till things return to somewhat normal. I will probably go out with 10 rings on each hand! 🤣🤣🤣

You have a good one too❣️❣️ More treasures on the way....you??
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
RS: I’m glad you are happy with most of the jewelry you have received. I hope you get a replacement lapis lazuli ring.
Well I was instructed to return it. Seems like a hassle for a $10.00 item. Not likely to ask for a replacement as there are only 3 left in stock.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
@RS

Hello RS 👋

-Gypsy
Good morning Gypsy!

I mostly wear my jewelry around the house now as well. I can’t wait till things return to somewhat normal. I will probably go out with 10 rings on each hand! 🤣🤣🤣

No kidding. If I'm not running any errands, getting dressed means, changing out of nightgown into kaftan 😳
But I do put on jewelry every day 👍😊
As far as purchases , No, not right now. I'm looking for certain things and being patient with the prices. Good luck with your purchases 😊 hope it's all good !

- Gypsy
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
@RS

Hello RS 👋

-Gypsy
Good morning Gypsy!

No kidding. If I'm not running any errands, getting dressed means, changing out of nightgown into kaftan 😳
As far as purchases , No, not right now. I'm looking for certain things and being patient with the prices. Good luck with your purchases 😊 hope it's all good !

- Gypsy
No kaftans right now...too cold. I love wearing mine🥰🥰 Now it’s jeans or jeggings and sweaters mostly,
We just got back from the $500.00 club...and yes it was. I never wear rings there, none. I lost a stone out of a ring there years ago getting something large and heavy down from a shelf. So I just don’t when we go there.
I hope your patience pays off and you find just the right pieces at the right price!
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Good morning Gypsy!

- Gypsy
No kaftans right now...too cold. I love wearing mine🥰🥰 Now it’s jeans or jeggings and sweaters mostly,
We just got back from the $500.00 club...and yes it was. I never wear rings there, none. I lost a stone out of a ring there years ago getting something large and heavy down from a shelf. So I just don’t when we go there.
I hope your patience pays off and you find just the right pieces at the right price!
What is the $500 club?
2 x