Safeway?

RS

Safeway?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Being so miffed my husband suggested we go out to breakfast today. On the way home we stopped at Safeway. They have some really nice Christmas decoration items out for sale.
Yep! Got several things and they’re nice. Thought I’d share in case anyone is looking for some new Christmas cheer for your home.

Two tall (I’d say 4’) Metal nutcracker sculptures. They had the typical Christmas colored ones and ones in gold/white/silver with sparkles. Got two of the gold/white/silver.

Two trees just like the sculptures above, same colors. About two feet high.

Some trees, about 9” and 12” made from feathers! Really pretty. Green and white. Faux crystal star on top.

Adorable reindeer. They have chubby fluffy bodies and feet, stick legs and a knit hat and scarf. Two sizes, got one of each. Ohhh, they either have a choice of red patterned scarf or gray. Got the red.

I already have so much Christmas decor. I usually switch it around year after year. I think I will purge some this year and give a bunch to my daughter. I did some last year but she talks a lot about some of the things she’d like to have. It’s time.

Just thought I’d share just in case you’re looking.
2 x

Gypsy

Re: Safeway?

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Dont have a Safeway but sounds like nice decor
What is a Safeway ?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Gypsy Its a grocery store.
2 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Oh okay
Dont have that store
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Oh okay
Dont have that store
Bummer. Super nice store. The florist in there is phenomenal. They always have nice decor items too.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus will know what store it is. She’s in CA too.
2 x

Gypsy

Here it's either Wally-world or HEB
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Here it's either Wally-world or HEB
We have WM but a bunch of others too. And a few independent high end grocers. Safeway is higher end though but carries a large selection just like any huge grocery chain. They’re building a Sprouts here and apparently a Whole Foods! We do have Trader Joe’s . Love that store.

Don’t have HEB but I’ve heard of them.
1 x

Gypsy

I think HEB is only in Tx, would love to see a sprouts or whole foods ( had a chance to shop them when visiting OKC) but I dont know if were big enough city
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Those all sound beautiful RS. We have Sams Club who does have the large nut crackers like that and they carry some pretty decor but those feather trees sound so cute, I like items that are different like that.
1 x