Vaccine booster...

RS

Re: Vaccine booster...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
That might be the thinking behind our facility's next move. They are opening us up to visitors next week. With restrictions, of course! Only residents who have completed two vaccines, waited two week period. Only allowed to go directly to resident's apartment, wear masks while there, practice social distancing. No eating allowed.

Seems to me it's hard to reinforce these rules. Is there going to be more Covid cases now? Somehow I think there will be.
People will most certainly start letting their guard down which is scary.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
My resident medical expert says that your protection does not kick in until two weeks after your second dose. She further states that you should still wear a mask after that unless you are only in the presence of other fully vaccinated persons. The reason for this being while you are unlikely to get a case of Coid19 you can still be a transmitter to unprotected people just like those who are asymptomatic.
Exactly!!! 💞💞💞
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Forgot to mention...our son got his second shot yesterday. I called him this morning but he was asleep. I called the house and apparently he was up all night...excited for his birthday LOL!

I hope he has no side effects.
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

To all my friends on the forum: What I’m about to say may not be taken well but I’m compelled to do so because I have come to care so much for my friends here. I’m not an anti vaccine person; I’ve had many over the years; however from now on I won’t. This so called “vaccine “ is not a vaccine. It has nothing to do with the virus; it contains nothing like other vaccines that have virus material in it. Why do you think you will still have to wear a mask after getting it? You can test positive for the virus even after getting the vaccine. You will still be mandated to wear a mask. What is the point of the vaccine? The rules keep changing don’t they. I’ve listened to testimony of many doctors/ researchers who have decades of experience say not to take it. It changes your dna. This is not fda approved; it has not been tested on animals. They have no idea what harm can be done to you. Prior laboratory studies on animals resulted in animal deaths EVERY time. Either from the vaccine or exposure to COVID virus after being given the vaccine There are medications for treatment of the virus with no deaths (hydroxy chloroquine, ivramektin, etc). Please think about it before getting the vaccine. I know you will think I’m crazy. It is my opinion. I’m not a doctor. Something just doesn’t feel right. Why are they pushing it? Research it, be informed before you get it. I hesitate to even post this but I’m overwhelmingly compelled to do so. Love to all my friends here!
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I appreciate you stating what you believe in.
I have never once heard any reputable doctor or scientist say that hydroxychloroquine is a viable treatment for COVID.
You say the vaccine changes your DNA. I have heard that it unequivocally cannot change your DNA.

They are rushing the vaccine because this thing is out of control and now there are variants. If we don’t get out ahead of this thing (Instead of lagging behind like we have been) there won’t be anyone left.

My point is everyone has to do what is best for them. 🥰🥰🥰
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Oh and yes indeed...it has been approved.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

My parents and younger sister (she is a nurse) received their second shot, and they are fine. No side effects. I hope I feel the same as they are when I receive the vaccine.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I just got off the phone with my son. He feels perfectly fine.
7 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
I’m glad for your son.
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
I’m glad for your son.
Thank you @Margui ...as am I that your parents and sister have had no side effects.
3 x