Driving me crazy!!!!

buyitall

Driving me crazy!!!!

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

WHY is this the ONLY shopping channel that can’t seem to show items in the order they are listed on the screen?!?!?! Always confusing!!!!!! Whoever brings things out to show should be REQUIRED to have them in order! Why is that so hard for these people?Also, WHY would you show the details of a pocketbook or wallet BEFORE showing the color choices?? Makes NO sense to me! Sometimes things begin to sell out before the hosts even figure out which item is which! Why do we keep complaining about things on here when NOTHING ever changes to fix them?? Does anyone read complaints...and if they do...do they pass them along to people who can actually address the issues and DO something about them?
11 x

Amy

Re: Driving me crazy!!!!

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Buyitall: I’m with you 100%. I sent a message to the hosts on a live show that the graphics, the merchandise were mixed up. They must not have read it. By the time I figured it out, it was sold out. They even apologized for everything being so confusing. No joy here.
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Yesterday (Friday) Shawn & Karen we’re showing wallets. Both of them couldn’t figure out what color belonged to the graphics. Finally I think it was Shawn who said “oh just forget about it, look it up on the web site to choose your color” and lets move on. That was a train wreck for sure. No joy here.😡😡😡
8 x

Denny98

Post by Denny98 » 3 years ago

I saw that with Shawn & Karen yesterday. This seems t happen more and more especially when they have six or more options. Perhaps they should limit the number of options to four. This is very unprofessional.
Dennis
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I agree get it straight before you go on the air!😞🍀
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

There are enough people there to have it all set up properly before airing! Of course, I saw the host recently trying to call a jacket one thing, when it was clearly leopard!! She for one has enough experience to Know better!
5 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Yesterday (Friday) Shawn & Karen we’re showing wallets. Both of them couldn’t figure out what color belonged to the graphics. Finally I think it was Shawn who said “oh just forget about it, look it up on the web site to choose your color” and lets move on. That was a train wreck for sure. No joy here.😡😡😡
Yes, I saw that, too. Whoever writes the graphics must not even see the items. It doesn't make sense. This is the only network where I see this sort of mess.
5 x