Uh huh that just happened

Post Reply
Kat125
Posts: 15
Joined: 2 years ago

Uh huh that just happened

Post by Kat125 » 1 year ago

Mr D. Just asked Mr Producer for the names of people that needed to confirm on a 999. Tanzanite ring and he then proceeded to call several of them out by name ...stating that others needed their size etc....really? How absolutely rude...
10 x

RoxiJade
Posts: 223
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Uh huh that just happened

Post by RoxiJade » 1 year ago

Kat125 wrote:
1 year ago
Mr D. Just asked Mr Producer for the names of people that needed to confirm on a 999. Tanzanite ring and he then proceeded to call several of them out by name ...stating that others needed their size etc....really? How absolutely rude...
And I am always amazed at how he gets upset when people aren't buying. Tony, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? We may not want something just because you want us to buy it!
11 x

MsTabbyKats
Posts: 48
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Uh huh that just happened

Post by MsTabbyKats » 1 year ago

Kat125 wrote:
1 year ago
Mr D. Just asked Mr Producer for the names of people that needed to confirm on a 999. Tanzanite ring and he then proceeded to call several of them out by name ...stating that others needed their size etc....really? How absolutely rude...
As I understand, it something is in your cart and you don't purchase it...and someone else wants it, you lose it.
So not rude at all...just a reminder that it may vanish.
4 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Uh huh that just happened

Post by RS » 1 year ago

@Rolltide you CAN remove items from your cart. There is a “remove” in red, 💞
4 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3137
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Uh huh that just happened

Post by anniebelle » 1 year ago

Rolltide wrote:
1 year ago
RS wrote:
1 year ago
@Rolltide you CAN remove items from your cart. There is a “remove” in red, 💞
@RS but if you are ordering by phone there is nothing to remove it that I know of.
@rolltide, can you go to the website? If not, call CS to cancel.
3 x

Vicky
Posts: 1597
Joined: 2 years ago
Answers: 1

Re: Uh huh that just happened

Post by Vicky » 1 year ago

Hi everyone❤️
I cant believe how on the shoplc website both 2 ct diamond rings are i1, yet on air they have it as si3.
I attached a pic here of the website appraisal, but its still pending.
I also was hoping that they would stop showing “DOCTORED” comps. They show the original price and white out the sale price of competitors. Big mistake. Its so obvious, so customers stop trusting shoplc.
Earlier Sourabh pretended he made a price mistake with the 2 ct diamond price, yet now he lowered the price on another 2 piece 2 ct diamond even lower, because it wasnt selling.
These fake price mistake games lose customers !!!

I am hoping, management will WAKE UP, and return to the beloved HONEST bargain shopping site that attracted so many of us over the years.

Vicky
7 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Uh huh that just happened

Post by RS » 1 year ago

Rolltide wrote:
1 year ago
RS wrote:
1 year ago
@Rolltide you CAN remove items from your cart. There is a “remove” in red, 💞
@RS but if you are ordering by phone there is nothing to remove it that I know of.
Oh you’re talking about PHONE orders...oops....🙃🙃🙃🙃
3 x

AD
Posts: 1377
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Uh huh that just happened

Post by AD » 1 year ago

Hello 😊. Ladies on my daughter’s cell, get my ct scan on 24, they are EXPENSIVE, over 750.00 co- payment 🥴😫. Heard about J. Q. Can’t believe it. H.
6 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Uh huh that just happened

Post by RS » 1 year ago

AD wrote:
1 year ago
Hello 😊. Ladies on my daughter’s cell, get my ct scan on 24, they are EXPENSIVE, over 750.00 co- payment 🥴😫. Heard about J. Q. Can’t believe it. H.
Hi....miss you! 🥺💞💞

And I know about JQ 💔

Please keep us updated when you can about your scan.

{{{HUGS}}}
7 x

AD
Posts: 1377
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Uh huh that just happened

Post by AD » 1 year ago

I will RS..... also Anibelle I deleted my account so I CANT ORDER, some times I forget, cant keep buying. That’s one way to quit buying 😂🤣. Hi Milo. And hello to all of YOU HAVE MISSED YOU ALL 😊
7 x

Post Reply