This 2 ct diamond ring is i1 not si3

Vicky
Answers: 1

This 2 ct diamond ring is i1 not si3

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

The 2 ct diamond ring on air now with Cheryl and sourabbe states its a clarity of si3, yet on the shoplc web, this ring shows a clarity of i1. Which is included, not slightly included as shown on air.
I text them on air, with the pic showing its i1 clarity, not si3 . They are ignoring my correction.
Then sourabbe is pretending he made a mistake with the price.
What is going on?
Where is our shoplc from the last few years ?
They have become very untrustworthy.

Vicky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
7 x

Moderator_Preston

Re: This 2 ct diamond ring is i1 not si3

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
The 2 ct diamond ring on air now with Cheryl and sourabbe states its a clarity of si3, yet on the shoplc web, this ring shows a clarity of i1. Which is included, not slightly included as shown on air.
I text them on air, with the pic showing its i1 clarity, not si3 . They are ignoring my correction.
Then sourabbe is pretending he made a mistake with the price.
What is going on?
Where is our shoplc from the last few years ?
They have become very untrustworthy.

Vicky
Good afternoon,

I apologize for any confusion. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that we have this ring available anymore, so I will be unable to pass this information to our merchandising team to get confirmation but I have gone ahead and forwarded your feedback to the team responsible for the hosts and the jewelry team.
5 x

Vicky

Thank you Moderator Preston for responding,
Sourabh did it with another 2 ct diamond ring. The web stated it was i1 but the on air clarity was si3.
If you google si3, it tells you that its just a trick used by unreputable sellers to try and get more money for a i1 clarity diamond.
GIA and other respected appraisers NEVER use si3.
Its si1 and si2 and then i1

Stay safe ❤️
Vicky
7 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

Anyone with a bit of diamond knowledge knows there is no such thing as Si3. It makes the presenter look ignorant. Calling diamonds i3 and (heaven forbid) i4 is just shorthand for drill bit.
5 x

Vicky

You are right @Lulu
The i3 clarity is usually used for commercial purposes.
But, if the diamonds are 1mm or less, and decent color grade, the inclusions are less obvious.
For my adult kids I buy Rhapsody or iliana jewelry with diamonds, when they are on sale, coupled with great coupons.
For my many young female grandkids, I introduce them to diamonds by buying them jewelry with tiny stones, that are lower clarity, i1-13
They feel like a princess, wearing diamonds. I feel like the queen who doesnt have to worry that the kids might lose valuable diamonds.
They know if they lose them, they get cz’s next time. So far that worked. I am amazed that none of them has lost their diamond jewelry.
The boy grandkids get watches, chargers, walkie talkies, etc.
The grandma is getting close to poverty🤪🤑

Stay safe😻vicky
8 x