RS

Re: Good morning!

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Doing well...thank you for asking🥰🥰
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Well it’s afternoon now, good afternoon RS, and all. Supposed to get an ice storm here 🥴. Have a great day everyone 😊🐈🦆🦮🦜
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Well it’s afternoon now, good afternoon RS, and all. Supposed to get an ice storm here 🥴. Have a great day everyone 😊🐈🦆🦮🦜
Well yeah, just now afternoon here. We are having some mild clear weather past few days. Grilling tonight! Have a great day too!🥰🥰
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Will do!...H.
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Good evening RS and forum friends: got at least 6 inches of snow overnight here in east Ohio. Spent a couple of hours clearing the snow in my 90 foot driveway. They say we’re supposed to get more snow everyday into Saturday. So gotta keep up with it. I love winter so don’t mind the work. It’s just not winter without snow. Have a pleasant evening ! ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️😊😊😊😊😊
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Good evening RS and forum friends: got at least 6 inches of snow overnight here in east Ohio. Spent a couple of hours clearing the snow in my 90 foot driveway. They say we’re supposed to get more snow everyday into Saturday. So gotta keep up with it. I love winter so don’t mind the work. It’s just not winter without snow. Have a pleasant evening ! ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️😊😊😊😊😊
That’s a lot of snow and a longggggg driveway! Take care of yourself clearing that snow. 💞💞

Before my parents passed I would help my dad clear the snow on their longggggg driveway. A hot cup of cocoa was a nice reward!
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Here in Southwest Ohio, we got a lot too. Don't know how much. Woke up to the sound of snow plows and shovels!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

well...... it was 83 here and I had the AC on 😊

But we do have cold air and rain headed our way
Stay warm ladies !!! -Gypsy
5 x