Valentine's Day 2021 ♡ -Coffee's On ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Valentine's Day 2021 ♡ -Coffee's On ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning & Happy Valentine's Day or "Gal"entines Day to Everyone
♥️🥰♥️

Have you noticed that too often we underestimate the power of a smile or kind word. A friend offering a listening ear, an honest compliment even the smallest act of caring.

With the forecast of an extended winter and with what seems like nothing but bad news on the news, we can be overwhelmed with all the things that have been canceled in our lives. Especially on Valentine's day, there's not going to be alot of date night dinners out. With constricting masks and gloves that we have to wear most are staying home. But instead of missing dinner out, let's appreciate everything around us that is NOT cancelled.....

Morning sunrises and evening sunsets still happen everyday, they've not been cancelled. Reading a good book or an afternoon nap...not cancelled. Daily devotionals, music, singing, dancing - none of these things have been cancelled. Love, friendships, conversations ...definitely not cancelled.

So on this Valentine's Day, let's appreciate what we can do. Let's appreciate the people in our lives. Make that phone call, send that quick text, just say....how are you? No great words of wisdom are really needed just three little words, no not those words, these......

I appreciate you !

Coffee is on 😊

☕[clink]☕

come on in and join me for a cup !!! You can laugh at how flipping cold I am 🥶🥶🥶 all our warm sunny weather got chased right across the border and we are under a Winter storm warning !!!! Can you believe it, we have freezing rain. 😳 I am not going anywhere all my Valentine's wishes will be on the phone or online !! Brrrr

I've got kitty cubby condo set up with three warm cubbies for the kitties
Right now only one is occupied. Little black kitten, Skittles has had breakfast and is cuddled up with a few toys and a warm bed and blanket 😻😻😻

So what are your plans today ??? How cold is it where you are ? (Any temperature under 30 are going to make me feel better about my weather 🤣🤣🤣🤣)
I sincerely hope that each and everyone of you has a Wonderful Valentine's day and remember that tomorrow......

All the candy will be 90% off 😆😋

💞💞((( HUGS)))- GYPSY
14 x

AD

Re: Valentine's Day 2021 ♡ -Coffee's On ☕☕☕

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Gypsy:.... Thank You for the post 😍 It is really nice to wake up and read, some thing so sweet. Stay safe, we are also getting more freezing rain and snow 4 to 5 inches of snow, Tennessee will be a no go for awhile. T. Y. Again ❤️💖. Happy Valentines Day to everyone 💕. H....
10 x

Gypsy

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy:.... Thank You for the post 😍 It is really nice to wake up and read, some thing so sweet. Stay safe, we are also getting more freezing rain and snow 4 to 5 inches of snow, Tennessee will be a no go for awhile. T. Y. Again ❤️💖. Happy Valentines Day to everyone 💕. H....
@AD

You are Very Welcome ❣ I am staying home !!! I don't do cold very well at all !!! 🥴 have a great day H 🥰 -Gypsy
8 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Good morning Valentines!!!
Hoping your day is full of happiness
as this wish is full of love!
Thank you for the inspiration
and hot coffee's Gypsy.
10 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning Valentines!!!
Hoping your day is full of happiness
as this wish is full of love!
Thank you for the inspiration
and hot coffee's Gypsy.
@honey

Good Morning and Happy Valentine's to you & yours 💞💞
☕[clink]☕ don't forget to grab a sweet treat 😊🍩🥯
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY @Gypsy and the entire TRIBE and MODS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lots of warm hugs and wishes to all of you and your loved ones, of course that includes your fur babies😻😻😻😻😻

Its 29 and freezing here. I pray the tired old gas boiler doesn’t conk out today😖

Shoplc claims it has a Special Valentines surprise show today ??
I AM WAITING - TO BE SURPRISED 😁

MAYBE A 50% off coupon, with free shipping, and prices that we used to pay 🤣😆😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

STAY SAFE AND WARM — ☕️☕️☕️🍪🍩🧁

😘😘😘😘😘Vicky
10 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY @Gypsy and the entire TRIBE and MODS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lots of warm hugs and wishes to all of you and your loved ones, of course that includes your fur babies😻😻😻😻😻

Its 29 and freezing here. I pray the tired old gas boiler doesn’t conk out today😖

Shoplc claims it has a Special Valentines surprise show today ??
I AM WAITING - TO BE SURPRISED 😁

MAYBE A 50% off coupon, with free shipping, and prices that we used to pay 🤣😆😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

STAY SAFE AND WARM — ☕️☕️☕️🍪🍩🧁

😘😘😘😘😘Vicky
@Vicky

Good Morning to you ❣☕

A 50% off coupon 😳 that would be a HUGE SURPRISE !
Even a 35% flash sale would be great surprise 👍

But alas it seems the surprise is that.......All sales are final

Stay warm - 💞💞- Gypsy
10 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Good morning @Gypsy

Thank you so much for V-day coffee!! Just nice normal rain here today. Perfect for laying down and doing nothing which apparently is my whole agenda for today.

Stay warm and safe! Give the kitties “scritchies” 💞💞💞
9 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning @Gypsy

Thank you so much for V-day coffee!! Just nice normal rain here today. Perfect for laying down and doing nothing which apparently is my whole agenda for today.

Stay warm and safe! Give the kitties “scritchies” 💞💞💞
@RS

Good morning to you 👋😊

Temps here are below freezing and its raining 😳 and since I KNOW how Texans drive on icy roads........I'm staying home!!!!

If I could pet and cuddle the kitten I would....he's still leery of me. But I keep trying 😻😻

Have a great one today -Gypsy
9 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I had my surprise alright ☹️
I was going to order a handbag from shoplc. At first it was free shipping. When I added a code, the shipping went to $4.99 which made it more expensive then without a code. Whatever higher off code I applied, it was rejected.
So, unlike as in the past, when Shoplc had great bargains, so I would buy it anyway. Nowadays with higher prices, with most coupons rejected, I just cancelled the handbag, and bought a nicer bag, at a better buy, elsewhere.
Shoplc better wake up and smell the ☕️ With their higher prices. They are not in the last 2 years, any cheaper then other shopping channels. In fact I found lots of holiday gifts at competitors for better deals.
I must have been dreaming that yesterday, pre-Valentines day, on DIAMOND DAY, the prices at Shoplc would go back to when their diamonds were a great buy, and not mostly (chock full of nuts) i3 clarity. Nowadays, except for the Rhapsody and Iliana diamonds which are stunning, the rest of the diamonds are mainly very included stones, usually used in tools, not jewelry.
For my pre-teen grandkids I usually bought the i2-i3 clarity, if the diamonds were tiny, so the inclusions were less visible. It introduced the kids to diamonds, and of course at that age they lost most of their jewelry anyway, with no big financial loss.
I did buy for adults the Rhapsody diamonds which are gorgeous.
Unfortunately, the Rhapsody platinum jewelry with E-F VS diamonds have more then doubled in price at Shoplc. Soooo, NO DEAL 🗣
I have the Receipts to prove I paid less then half price, they charge now.
Hope our Tribe finds somethings you like today !!!

💋Vicky
5 x