Valentine's Day 2021 ♡ -Coffee's On ☕☕☕

anniebelle

Re: Valentine's Day 2021 ♡ -Coffee's On ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

It's so wonderful to enjoy another of your motivational coffees! I really miss them everyday! You're in Texas? I had Florida's beaches in mind!!

So glad to hear you are seeing to the kitties and that they are safe and warm? I get pop up ads on my tablet regarding creating warm mini shelters for neighborhood kitties. They provide directions on how to build them. So little helps so much for these little babies. Wish I could contribute. Have you seen them?
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
It's so wonderful to enjoy another of your motivational coffees! I really miss them everyday! You're in Texas? I had Florida's beaches in mind!!

So glad to hear you are seeing to the kitties and that they are safe and warm? I get pop up ads on my tablet regarding creating warm mini shelters for neighborhood kitties. They provide directions on how to build them. So little helps so much for these little babies. Wish I could contribute. Have you seen them?
@anniebelle

hello 😻

Yes I am in Texas 🥰.

I have seen the shelter how to's on tv. Mine aren't near as fancy and just done with things from around the house....plastic totes, beach towels, blankets and some left over window insulation that will also keep things dry 👍they are warm and dry. the kitties seem to like them. And they know there is always food and water for them here 😻😻😻😻😻

You and Milo have a wonderful Valentine's Day 💞 -Gypsy
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

April 1st, will be a surprise from SLC, fifty percent off and free shipping :lol: :lol:
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
April 1st, will be a surprise from SLC, fifty percent off and free shipping :lol: :lol:
🤣🤣🤣
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Happy Hearts Day Everyone!!!!!! ❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️ ☺️
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I wasn’t fantasizing when I said 50% off.
Who remembers when shoplc had buy one and get one free ?
One night I noticed that the Rhapsody platinum 1 ct Diamond pendant I had in my wish list was reduced from $1999 to $1399
I added a 35% off coupon and bought it.
Shortly after, I was shocked to see that same pendant in the 2 for 1 list.
I cancelled the single pendant with the help of a moderator, and got 2 pendants for total of $1399 plus tax.
Of course I had to buy 2 platinum chains which added $900 to the purchase. So for $2300 I got 2 Rhapsody diamond pendants and chain. ( 50% off)
They are stunning !!! Great birthday gifts to my daughters.

So, I was hoping their valentine surprise would be either 2 for 1 or a half off coupon😬
Yeah I know— those days are gone😰

Stay safe😍
Vicky
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Thank for your wonderful Coffee Post Gypsy! Happy Valentine’s Day!
5 x

Gypsy

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
Thank for your wonderful Coffee Post Gypsy! Happy Valentine’s Day!
@Margui

Hello 👋 YOU'RE WELCOME ❣ Hope you bad a wonderful day !!! Stay safe (((HUGS))) -Gypsy
5 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
I wasn’t fantasizing when I said 50% off.
Who remembers when shoplc had buy one and get one free ?
One night I noticed that the Rhapsody platinum 1 ct Diamond pendant I had in my wish list was reduced from $1999 to $1399
I added a 35% off coupon and bought it.
Shortly after, I was shocked to see that same pendant in the 2 for 1 list.
I cancelled the single pendant with the help of a moderator, and got 2 pendants for total of $1399 plus tax.
Of course I had to buy 2 platinum chains which added $900 to the purchase. So for $2300 I got 2 Rhapsody diamond pendants and chain. ( 50% off)
They are stunning !!! Great birthday gifts to my daughters.

So, I was hoping their valentine surprise would be either 2 for 1 or a half off coupon😬
Yeah I know— those days are gone😰

Stay safe😍
Vicky
@Vicky

You are so right about the sales !! .I remember the buy one/get one sales. You had to hunt but sometimes there were good deals ! They are not as good as they used to be. I'm pretty sure we ALL miss the 30% & 35% off coupons. Yes I even remember a very special flash sale that happened with 40% CODE for US to apply. Not a few items picked by SLC that the coupon worked on. We were able to buy the pieces we REALLY wanted at exceptional prices. Carts got loaded and purchased made that day !!!!!!! But I think we can continue to wish on falling stars for that to happen again.

So we all keep hunting. Hunting and hoping we can find GOOD bargains on the things that we want. I'm sorry to say our old beloved SLC is no more.😭

Have a warm safe day -(((HUGS))) -Gypsy
4 x