No Pictures of Items for sale!

buyitall

No Pictures of Items for sale!

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I had to leave the house for a short time. When I came back I checked ShopLC online to see what I had missed! I saw that Tenner was showing loose gemstones. I saw that he had shown loose ammolite. So, I scroll down to see if I might be interested. AS USUAL.....NO PICTURE! I have written/complained about this before. WHY is this the ONLY shopping channel that can’t seem to get pictures on their website of items that they have for sale???? Why is this such a problem for whomever is in charge of their website? You would think they would make an effort to get images on there so they could sell more items! WHO...WHO...WHO....is going to buy something sight unseen???? Also, I really wish they would they would STOP putting up that ridiculous image that says...”Image Coming Soon”! ...BECAUSE IT NEVER DOES COME! Bet you NOTHING will be done to correct this because it’s been going on for a long, long time! They obviously DON’T care!
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: No Pictures of Items for sale!

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
I had to leave the house for a short time. When I came back I checked ShopLC online to see what I had missed! I saw that Tenner was showing loose gemstones. I saw that he had shown loose ammolite. So, I scroll down to see if I might be interested. AS USUAL.....NO PICTURE! I have written/complained about this before. WHY is this the ONLY shopping channel that can’t seem to get pictures on their website of items that they have for sale???? Why is this such a problem for whomever is in charge of their website? You would think they would make an effort to get images on there so they could sell more items! WHO...WHO...WHO....is going to buy something sight unseen???? Also, I really wish they would they would STOP putting up that ridiculous image that says...”Image Coming Soon”! ...BECAUSE IT NEVER DOES COME! Bet you NOTHING will be done to correct this because it’s been going on for a long, long time! They obviously DON’T care!
Good evening,

I deeply apologize that this has been going on. I have reported this to our web team so they can look into having photos more readily available on the website.
0 x