Weather

Gypsy

Re: Weather

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I live in South Texas.....within 30 minutes of South Padre Island....it is currently 32ยฐ with windchill of 21ยฐ ๐Ÿฅถ

It is windy and freezing rain ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
This weather is just wrong on so many levels. Its not over even for us here. And I'm just about out of fire logs ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Stay warm and safe everyone - ๐Ÿ’ž Gypsy

6:38am
Last edited by Gypsy 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Gypsy:... glad you are doing good ๐Ÿ™‚. I have been watching the news, doesnโ€™t look like Texas. When living on base, White Sands NM. MY Daughter and family had to go to one of the bases in Texas, donโ€™t remember it looking like what I saw on news. Stay Safe. ๐Ÿ˜บ...H.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

AD wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
Gypsy:... glad you are doing good ๐Ÿ™‚. I have been watching the news, doesnโ€™t look like Texas. When living on base, White Sands NM. MY Daughter and family had to go to one of the bases in Texas, donโ€™t remember it looking like what I saw on news. Stay Safe. ๐Ÿ˜บ...H.
@AD

Good Morning H ๐Ÿ˜ปโ˜•โ˜•๐Ÿ˜ป

I'm good.....cold and cranky 'cause I'm cold ๐Ÿ˜ฎ but I'm fine ๐Ÿฅฐ
Hope you and yours are staying safe and warm !

Gypsy
7 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

We have many feet of snow up here on the mountain! Yesterday was crazy. We're in Idaho so the land mass is great and we only have 2 county guys plowing. Going down was frustrating but once I got down and turned to go get my girlfriend, it got real bad. I have to go up to go down and a genius out of stater had a cra**y trailer with snowmobiles and he got stuck. duh. But he got stuck across the whole road. One way in, one way out.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ซ
I made them pick up that trailer and move it. I was so mad. Why they even tried to do that road is beyond me. I did finally get to her house.
I ended up just staying there all day. We put on jammies and watched movies and ate.๐Ÿ˜
Woke up to another foot this morning.๐Ÿ˜… I might just stay here today.
Generator only got used once so far but we click in and out of power every now and then.
The dogs are loving the snow.
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Finally ๐Ÿ™
I have been trying since yesterday to log on. No luck. Phone calls via my iphone, failing.
I have been receiving appointment cancellations for my daughters medical office on my home phone. Been also calling patients scheduled for tomorrow that the office might not be able to open. Have to use a wired phone.
I have been having a long talk with OUR BOSS to keep us all safe, warm, clean ๐Ÿšฐ๐Ÿšฟ, with ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ก and ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ“บworking. Plus our cooking appliances, ovens working. Not any fun to be cold and HUNGRYโ˜•๏ธโ˜•๏ธโ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅฉ
My younger son asked me can I babysit his 2 chihuahua fur babies for a week at my home. Of course I will. Problem is my chihuahua fur baby is scared of other dogs, so I have to keep them apart. Easier to take care of 3 human babies๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ถ
My major appliances are not โ€œ happyโ€ either. They are failing. New stackable washer/ dryer leaking. 2 bathrooms have issues with the ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿงป The big river sent me the wrong model. I need a 10โ€ rough in. They sent a 12โ€ Rough in, and a cheaper model. The โ€œ BROWNโ€ company drivers refuse to pick up toilets due to covid risk. Trying to explain that its brand new fell on deaf ears.
I PRAY TO GOD- the covid SNAKES and BATS freeze ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถto DEATH๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บโ˜ ๏ธ

STAY SAFE AND WARM โค๏ธPLEASE MAKE SURE ALL YOUR CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORS HAVE FRESH BATTERIES ๐Ÿ‘
There have been several deaths from CO this week already๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ
Vicky
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

@Vicky,
only four more weeks of Winter! (smiley)
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Vicky:... are you in the snow storm area. H... ๐Ÿ™‚
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @AD
This year started out decent here. Then the REVENGE of the SNOW MASTER showed up and wont leave.
I just wasted 1 hour reminding patients of their appointment times tomorrow.
I know that I will be calling them all back in the morning to cancel because as predicted, heavy fast moving snowstorm headed here early AM.
My older son and his girlfriend, both RNโ€™s live in VA with their many rescue cats. They have been so far spared the fury of the ICEMANโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐ŸŒจโ›„๏ธโ„๏ธ

Stay safe !!

Vicky
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Stay warm and safe @Vicky and everyone suffering from natureโ€™s tantrum.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
Hi @AD
This year started out decent here. Then the REVENGE of the SNOW MASTER showed up and wont leave.
I just wasted 1 hour reminding patients of their appointment times tomorrow.
I know that I will be calling them all back in the morning to cancel because as predicted, heavy fast moving snowstorm headed here early AM.
My older son and his girlfriend, both RNโ€™s live in VA with their many rescue cats. They have been so far spared the fury of the ICEMANโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐ŸŒจโ›„๏ธโ„๏ธ

Stay safe !!

Vicky
Why did you remind them if you know there's a snowstorm by morning? You should have just rescheduled them already, :lol:
2 x