Order hasn't shipped

Gemsnob

Re: Order hasn't shipped

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Slc wants to compete with the big shopping networks but they are only concerned with selling more, MORE, MORE!!!! They obviously don't have the know how to process and ship all of the orders. And...the rolling blackouts haven't been happening for 5 days and they weren't happening when you, RS, had your most recent problem. They don't seem to care what we experience. I agree that the prez needs to acknowledge our experiences and tell us what they are doing to fix. I just get the impression that they don't give a darn. Like I've said, we are Americans and must have limitless expendable income. Oh, and lots of time to get on their rears so we get what we pay for.
If they cannot afford to take a step back and perhaps reevaluate then they are going to have a hard time keeping the lights on eventually.

They seem to think their path forward is new shoppers and “influencers”. Well...new shoppers eventually become well-worn shoppers and there are “influencers” elsewhere, not just on Instagram.
Completely agree.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I did notice there is a statement about weather related delays at the top of the main page. It may be that they cannot provide any more info than that at this time. I don't know a lot of details about the weather in Texas. Craig was just talking about conditions on the air (with doggie in his lap). Last night Michelle was speaking about how considerate SLC has been to their employees somewhat stranded. Providing blankets and food as needed!
Notice that statement says “Some orders”

Some. So that means not all? Clarification please!

Ambiguous at best. Purposefully vague at the worst.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I did notice there is a statement about weather related delays at the top of the main page. It may be that they cannot provide any more info than that at this time. I don't know a lot of details about the weather in Texas. Craig was just talking about conditions on the air (with doggie in his lap). Last night Michelle was speaking about how considerate SLC has been to their employees somewhat stranded. Providing blankets and food as needed!
I saw the statement on the page.

That is, frankly, not enough. They KNOW we are in here, asking...emailing asking.

So answer. Don’t just put out a “canned” statement.

I mean.,,tell us. Are you not shipping at all right now? Are our orders going to eventually ship or will they get “stuck” as so often happens once they’ve been in “invoice” for days on end.

We can handle the answers. We just need them. And I don’t want to hear that the issue will “magically” work out. Give us concrete info.
They shouldn't even be taken out money until they are processing and getting ready to ship. Sometimes makes me wonder if they are struggling.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I saw the statement on the page.

That is, frankly, not enough. They KNOW we are in here, asking...emailing asking.

So answer. Don’t just put out a “canned” statement.

I mean.,,tell us. Are you not shipping at all right now? Are our orders going to eventually ship or will they get “stuck” as so often happens once they’ve been in “invoice” for days on end.

We can handle the answers. We just need them. And I don’t want to hear that the issue will “magically” work out. Give us concrete info.
They shouldn't even be taken out money until they are processing and getting ready to ship. Sometimes makes me wonder if they are struggling.
I had the same thought about taking money and allowing our orders to languish in the warehouse. (Recent snowstorm notwithstanding)
6 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 3 years ago

Same for me
I placed order on the 12th. Nothing! Still sittin there. Orderd befor any bad weather! Lusten shop lc if the live show goes on ya ahould be able to ship! I have been shoppung here for years and belive you me things have not improved . Back then u got great deals and it was worth going thrue the pain but its not anymore.!!!!!!I order maybe 10 percent of the amount i used to ....if that .shop lc keeps saying they are improving .... But sadly its never for the customer.
Un pendemic times nobody needs to purchase jewlery.... For what ... We are supposed to stay home .so i asume people order to make themselves feel better.Retail Therapy lol works for me. I started ordering elswhere and cloth does the trick to haha.
So take it from me if you new to shop lc you either exept the pain that coms with it or..... Exept the pain lol
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

My order is in “limbo “ too. Isn’t there a very well known shopping channel in Minnesota? They have horrendous weather 4-6 months of the year yet I for one never experienced these problems with them. Maybe LC should find out how the other company runs so smoothly?! I really don’t know why I bother with this place any more. I hardly do bother that much because they can’t get their act together. I returned 2 items that is also sitting in “limbo “; I am afraid it will get lost because of the backlog?!
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

My order is in “limbo “ too. Isn’t there a very well known shopping channel in Minnesota? They have horrendous weather 4-6 months of the year yet I for one never experienced these problems with them. Maybe LC should find out how the other company runs so smoothly?! I really don’t know why I bother with this place any more. I hardly do bother that much because they can’t get their act together. I returned 2 items that is also sitting in “limbo “; I am afraid it will get lost because of the backlog?!
0 x

sitdownmut

Post by sitdownmut » 3 years ago

I'll add my story here. I placed an order on Feb 5th, with fingers crossed to have the order somewhere near or just after Valentines day. I am still waiting for my package! I understand the weather issues, but gee whiz, it's been almost 2 weeks. When I've ordered from a competitor (JTV) I always get my order in about 4 days. I know SLC uses DHL, who then hand the package off to USPS - but JTV also use USPS and they always get my package to me quicker. I'd rather pay more for shipping than have to wait, wait , wait...
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I placed an order on the 11th. It is still sitting there after two emails. Shoplc, super slow shipping has nothing to do with the weather if it hasn't even left the warehouse. 😳 'Bout ready to be done with you. If the big wigs cared, things would be improving. My time is also valuable. I'd rather pay more and not have the hassle ....or rude, obnoxious, unprofessional, immature hosts. One bad apple ruins the bunch.
Good evening,

Thank you so much for your post and I apologize for the delay in shipping. If you could please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can look into this and see what is currently going on with your order. At this very moment, orders may be delayed due to ongoing situations with inclement weather and power outages. This has been causing less staff being able to get to the fulfillment center and process orders and delays with couriers being able to pick up and fulfill packages. Yet again, I apologize for the delays and I hope you have a wonderful day.
1 x