Order hasn't shipped

Gemsnob

Order hasn't shipped

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I placed an order on the 11th. It is still sitting there after two emails. Shoplc, super slow shipping has nothing to do with the weather if it hasn't even left the warehouse. 😳 'Bout ready to be done with you. If the big wigs cared, things would be improving. My time is also valuable. I'd rather pay more and not have the hassle ....or rude, obnoxious, unprofessional, immature hosts. One bad apple ruins the bunch.
8 x

AD

Re: Order hasn't shipped

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:shock: wow. On the 11 th. It wasn’t snowing then was it 😊. I honestly can’t remember, somtimers you know 🥴..... H
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
:shock: wow. On the 11 th. It wasn’t snowing then was it 😊. I honestly can’t remember, somtimers you know 🥴..... H

hi H. our snow days are all running together!! :lol:
gemi, i hope that they get your order out their door
and when it arrives i hope you love, love, love! (smiley)
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I placed an order on the 11th. It is still sitting there after two emails. Shoplc, super slow shipping has nothing to do with the weather if it hasn't even left the warehouse. 😳 'Bout ready to be done with you. If the big wigs cared, things would be improving. My time is also valuable. I'd rather pay more and not have the hassle ....or rude, obnoxious, unprofessional, immature hosts. One bad apple ruins the bunch.
I’ve had orders sitting in “invoice” for 5 days! I emailed about it and received an answer “we will ask the warehouse” so basically passing the buck.

But the thing is this...SLC May be in the dark (along with all of TX and other folks) but they shouldn’t keep their customers in the dark. Those of us not living that situation don’t really know what is going on.
For SLC to not come in here and address us...(they know we are asking) is doing the SLC customers a disservice.

Someone who can give us real time info should come in here and update us as to what is going on. I have (6 I think ) items just sitting there. I also have several items that appear to be stuck farther south in CA. Weather is not to blame for that. But HOW LONG am I supposed to wait for an item ordered in January.

But as seems the norm...questions are ignored. Unprofessional to ignore when the answer is unknown. The right thing is to acknowledge and then find answers. And then update.

I have no idea why that escapes them.
7 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

Amen! You could not have said it any better RS! I have often felt the same, that they do not communicate what their specific issues are in getting orders out to customers. They seem to think we are better left in the dark! (No pun intended)
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I did notice there is a statement about weather related delays at the top of the main page. It may be that they cannot provide any more info than that at this time. I don't know a lot of details about the weather in Texas. Craig was just talking about conditions on the air (with doggie in his lap). Last night Michelle was speaking about how considerate SLC has been to their employees somewhat stranded. Providing blankets and food as needed!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I did notice there is a statement about weather related delays at the top of the main page. It may be that they cannot provide any more info than that at this time. I don't know a lot of details about the weather in Texas. Craig was just talking about conditions on the air (with doggie in his lap). Last night Michelle was speaking about how considerate SLC has been to their employees somewhat stranded. Providing blankets and food as needed!
I saw the statement on the page.

That is, frankly, not enough. They KNOW we are in here, asking...emailing asking.

So answer. Don’t just put out a “canned” statement.

I mean.,,tell us. Are you not shipping at all right now? Are our orders going to eventually ship or will they get “stuck” as so often happens once they’ve been in “invoice” for days on end.

We can handle the answers. We just need them. And I don’t want to hear that the issue will “magically” work out. Give us concrete info.
5 x

Gemsnob

Slc wants to compete with the big shopping networks but they are only concerned with selling more, MORE, MORE!!!! They obviously don't have the know how to process and ship all of the orders. And...the rolling blackouts haven't been happening for 5 days and they weren't happening when you, RS, had your most recent problem. They don't seem to care what we experience. I agree that the prez needs to acknowledge our experiences and tell us what they are doing to fix. I just get the impression that they don't give a darn. Like I've said, we are Americans and must have limitless expendable income. Oh, and lots of time to get on their rears so we get what we pay for.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Slc wants to compete with the big shopping networks but they are only concerned with selling more, MORE, MORE!!!! They obviously don't have the know how to process and ship all of the orders. And...the rolling blackouts haven't been happening for 5 days and they weren't happening when you, RS, had your most recent problem. They don't seem to care what we experience. I agree that the prez needs to acknowledge our experiences and tell us what they are doing to fix. I just get the impression that they don't give a darn. Like I've said, we are Americans and must have limitless expendable income. Oh, and lots of time to get on their rears so we get what we pay for.
If they cannot afford to take a step back and perhaps reevaluate then they are going to have a hard time keeping the lights on eventually.

They seem to think their path forward is new shoppers and “influencers”. Well...new shoppers eventually become well-worn shoppers and there are “influencers” elsewhere, not just on Instagram.
2 x

Gemsnob

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Slc has always been considerate to their employees. It's why they not only allow unprofessional behavior but seem to encourage it. Forget about customers, in their opinion, it's the employees that make slc. That says a lot in my opinion. Their CS , warehouse and some hosts are the worst I've ever experienced. It's one thing to have an issue occasionally but repeated issues with the same departments. ..no excuse. Then, when weather and blackouts happen, everything goes down the toilet.
2 x