Orders

letsshop

Orders

Post by letsshop » 3 years ago

Are orders being shipped out at all during this time?
6 x

Boston Irish

Re: Orders

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Not mine I don't think so. I don't think they can get to the job.😞🍀
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I know they said on the customer service recording that returns would be delayed 10 days or more due to the storm so I would think orders will be the same.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Austin Texas I think got hit hard also. I doubt anything moves until Texas DEFROSTS. MY SIL WAS born and raised in Lubbock Tx. They have power, he said they are on their own power grid. Don’t know much about TX. H.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

letsshop wrote:
3 years ago
Good evening,

Thank you so much for your post. Unfortunately, there is currently a limited number of staff at the warehouse and delays with couriers due to the weather causing power issues and dangerous road conditions. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience.
5 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

I returned a handbag item #3494510. I returned it on the 3rd of February. Money has been taken out of my account but no refund. I pray that no more will be taken out. So far 24.91 . No point trying to talk to CS they don't care Moderator Preston or anybody out there PLEASE HELP.
4 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 3 years ago

letsshop wrote:
3 years ago
None of my orders have shipped in the last 10 days! Good grief! I know conditions are rough but the hosts are there and they keep selling and taking our money....this is getting old fast! I can’t imagine it’s so bad that they can’t ship anything! DHL is already an abomination...I just had a huge box sit at my local sorting center for 9 days before it got delivered! Looks like we won’t get our orders until June! This is insane!! Texas needs to get better prepared or stop selling when they can’t ship!!!
7 x

letsshop

Post by letsshop » 3 years ago

Yup, I'm sitting on orders too. I won't buy anything else until the mail starts moving!
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I have purchased too many things. I guess they will ship in one page box.😞🍀
3 x