Picture of handbag.

Gem Lover

Picture of handbag.

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

This is the picture of the same handbag I got in the same color from the website here and as you can see even on the website the front flap is crooked just like the one I got, the left side is much higher then the right side so @RS I am sending both back and I ordered two more, one navy and one black, one will be a gift for my daughters birthday in March.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Picture of handbag.

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
This is the picture of the same handbag I got in the same color from the website here and as you can see even on the website the front flap is crooked just like the one I got, the left side is much higher then the right side so @RS I am sending both back and I ordered two more, one navy and one black, one will be a gift for my daughters birthday in March.
Good evening,

Thank you so much for your post. I deeply apologize if the items you ordered did not meet your expectations. Please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com if you need any help at all setting up your return and I have also forwarded your comments to our fashion products team so they can review it.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Well shoot...

That is the one, same color, I just ordered. I did send the first one back. I love the color of this. I see that it is crooked but it’s just a magnetic snap. It can’t be wiggled? Or straightened?

I hope your replacements are not defective. It’s very frustrating isn’t it?

I will see how mine turns out, IF IT OR ANY OF MY OTHER THINGS EVER SHIP?
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I’m a nervous wreck just listening and seeing the mess ups 😳🥴. H. Daughter gave me her cell, she bought a new one. Still can’t buy 😊. The money I have SAVED YES
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
I’m a nervous wreck just listening and seeing the mess ups 😳🥴. H. Daughter gave me her cell, she bought a new one. Still can’t buy 😊. The money I have SAVED YES
Well yay now you can’t chat with us!😍😍😍😍

I am uneasy about the invoiced items that have been sitting that way for a week.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Yes, I can chat more, 😊. Wonder if JQ... is at sissy 2, house this wk-end. Hope so 😊
4 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

AD Yes my sister made it to my house today. I missed her very much last week. She brought her homemade enchiladas along with her special refried beans and rice. Delicious! She made 30 dinners of the same for her local homeless shelter yesterday. I'm glad she made enough that we could have some too. I can hardly wait to see what is for dinner tomorrow night. It is funny how much of my time and attention is focused on food lately. Not a lot else to look forward to it seems. And I'm supposed to not forget that she says to say Hi to everybody and she hopes you are all safe and comfortable.
7 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
AD Yes my sister made it to my house today. I missed her very much last week. She brought her homemade enchiladas along with her special refried beans and rice. Delicious! She made 30 dinners of the same for her local homeless shelter yesterday. I'm glad she made enough that we could have some too. I can hardly wait to see what is for dinner tomorrow night. It is funny how much of my time and attention is focused on food lately. Not a lot else to look forward to it seems. And I'm supposed to not forget that she says to say Hi to everybody and she hopes you are all safe and comfortable.
Please tell JQ I miss her. Wish I could talk to her. She gives the best advice!
The enchiladas, rice & beans sound yummy. I should probably eat something. Lol
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
Hugs to you and JQ.😍😍😍

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy those yummy enchiladas!
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@RS I tried to straighten out the flap but it kept going back in the crooked position. Maybe I got the same one as in the picture. I did not dare to order another in brown just in case, let me know when yours comes in if it has the same issue.
5 x