GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!

RS

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!

Post by RS » 3 years ago

If you are in the path of this awful winter weather I hope you are warm and safe and that you have everything you need. 🥰🥰🥰

Hopefully this weather breaks soon and life can resume in whatever “normal” there is now.

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Danielle

Are there any updates you can give us as to when items might be shipped out? I know you’re having a lot of problems but any info would be appreciated. I, as well as many others I am sure, am/are waiting for purchases to ship.

What are you all doing today? Hunkering down? Shopping? Laying out by the pool?🤣🤣🤣🤣
6 x

AD

Re: GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Sun is out, so I decided to lay out in the sun and on the snow 🤣😊. H.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Sun is out, so I decided to lay out in the sun and on the snow 🤣😊. H.
ON...the snow??? Brrrrr.....🥶😜
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
If you are in the path of this awful winter weather I hope you are warm and safe and that you have everything you need. 🥰🥰🥰

Hopefully this weather breaks soon and life can resume in whatever “normal” there is now.

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Danielle

Are there any updates you can give us as to when items might be shipped out? I know you’re having a lot of problems but any info would be appreciated. I, as well as many others I am sure, am/are waiting for purchases to ship.

What are you all doing today? Hunkering down? Shopping? Laying out by the pool?🤣🤣🤣🤣
Good evening,

Thank you so much for your post. Everything should be running back to normal starting next week when the weather should be getting better on our end. There may still be delays with couriers however depending on how weather conditions are in their processing center locations. For any courier delays, I recommend referring to the websites of the specific courier used.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston I have multiple orders from January 7th and 8th that have not shipped and today is February 21st, these where placed way before the storm, my second budget pay will be due before I get the items.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Gemlover:....you have items still out from 1-7-2020???? 😳. Hope you made a list of items, prices and budget pay when another payment is due. Wow unbelievable. ... H. I’m happy with my decision to stop. So many problems.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Danielle

Good evening,

Thank you so much for your post. Everything should be running back to normal starting next week when the weather should be getting better on our end. There may still be delays with couriers however depending on how weather conditions are in their processing center locations. For any courier delays, I recommend referring to the websites of the specific courier used.
Thank you Preston. 😊

I understand the courier delays. I can also see that some items shipped to me are now being routed through AZ which is not typical. I was just wondering when items from SLC would start moving along. I hope the storm had not adversely affected you all too much.
3 x