Sissy2

Sissy2

Re: Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

Hi Hollie. My goodness there are a lot of people to keep straight around here! I have written your name down too and promise to pass on your message. Last year my sister was talking about someone named Hollie. Are you that person? I remember the name because I have a niece with the same name. Spelled differently though. If I remember she said you two had a lot in common. In that you were country girls at heart. Not me! I am city to the bone given a choice. No matter. If you are a friend of hers then you are a friend of mine.
10 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
Hi Hollie. My goodness there are a lot of people to keep straight around here! I have written your name down too and promise to pass on your message. Last year my sister was talking about someone named Hollie. Are you that person? I remember the name because I have a niece with the same name. Spelled differently though. If I remember she said you two had a lot in common. In that you were country girls at heart. Not me! I am city to the bone given a choice. No matter. If you are a friend of hers then you are a friend of mine.
That would be me! 😊 I'm the one about to get on my 4wheeler in 6 feet of snow. Have to feed and water my chickens.
So far I've been city girl, suburb girl, rural girl and now I'm mountain top girl. Lol
I far prefer my mountain and forest. I can handle the city for a day. :lol: as long as someone else is driving. My girlfriend and I went to Washington a week or so ago and I about jumped out of my skin when I heard a siren. First one in 4 years!!
I'm glad you're here sissy. JQ always told us about sissy. How's her car doing? Is she getting wild now?😄
6 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

I thought that might be you. Nice to meet you. I am actually more of a suburban girl than a city girl. You be safe on that four wheeler! I'll watch that from afar. I bet my sister would go with you. She hasn't been driving much. LuLu needs a brake job. She calls her car LuLu. Or maybe it is LooLoo? She always names her cars. Anyway between that and the snow she just goes out and starts it up every so often or takes short jaunts. Her son is supposed to do the brakes. He bought all the parts and gave her an IOU to fix them for one of her Christmas presents. But he has been working insane hours and hasn't got to it yet. When she gets back on the road watch out! She will be all over the place.
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
Blossom Hi there! I have heard so much about you. Sorry I somehow missed your message. You are the one with all the cats and dogs? I hear you take very good care of them. I cannot imagine having more than one pet. I would be worn down to a nibbin.
Yes Sissy2 that's me, the zookeeper, or so it seems sometimes!
I've heard so much about you too!
I know JQ always enjoys her weekends spent with you.
You're both so blessed to have each other.💞😊💞
6 x