Post by AD » 3 years ago

Whoa 🥴
4 x

LauraA

Re: Shipping delays

Post by LauraA » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I wish I knew. I have two orders, one from 2/8 and one from 2/11. I can't even tell if they are still with slc or if dhl has them. I won't order until things get back to normal. 乁( •_• )ㄏ
Same here! I know there have been weather and power problems so I'm trying to be patient, but it sure would be nice if the tracking system was accurate and updated.
7 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
My packages ended up in AZ and Compton CA how does this.... Happen?😡🍀
Again, same here! Explain the need for packages going from Austin TX to the midwest need to travel through AZ or CA?? :shock: :shock: :shock:
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I live about an hour outside of Chicago. It's so amazing on how it goes to Chicago and then leaves Chicago and could go to just say Ohio or Wisconsin and then either back to Chicago or a different state and then we finally get it. But this has nothing to do with shoplc, this is when I order off of different sites. In my case with shoplc, almost all the shipping issues I have is, it goes to the post office about 45 minutes away from me and it sits there sometimes up to two weeks or longer.
9 x

Glamazon

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

I decided to try ordering from LC again since the past issue was handled,however,I order but no packages.I realize this is no doubt not any fault of LC but I am leery of ordering anything else until my things finally arrive.Tired of spending money and not receiving anything in return.
6 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
How much SNOW 😩. What State, if you don’t mind me asking. 🙂
Our honey has a good memory. Our snow right now stands between 7 and 8 feet. We are expecting another storm overnight in to tomorrow with another couple of feet.
We'll all be out playing in it.(✷‿✷)
6 x

Hollie

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
I live about an hour outside of Chicago. It's so amazing on how it goes to Chicago and then leaves Chicago and could go to just say Ohio or Wisconsin and then either back to Chicago or a different state and then we finally get it. But this has nothing to do with shoplc, this is when I order off of different sites. In my case with shoplc, almost all the shipping issues I have is, it goes to the post office about 45 minutes away from me and it sits there sometimes up to two weeks or longer.
Hi Kat
I used to live about an hour from Chicago. North Shore raised....
5 x

Hollie

Glamazon wrote:
3 years ago
I decided to try ordering from LC again since the past issue was handled,however,I order but no packages.I realize this is no doubt not any fault of LC but I am leery of ordering anything else until my things finally arrive.Tired of spending money and not receiving anything in return.
I'm holding off until they get caught up from their freaky weather system. Not their fault but they need to keep customers more updated on their orders.
Say something on air about it....send out an extra email in addition to the daily email. Something.
9 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Hollie, I'm from Chicago by white sox park. Now I'm about a half an hour or less past Joliet down I-55. 😁
4 x