honey

Re: Shipping delays

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Hollie wrote:
3 years ago
AD wrote:
3 years ago
How much SNOW 😩. What State, if you don’t mind me asking. 🙂
Our honey has a good memory. Our snow right now stands between 7 and 8 feet. We are expecting another storm overnight in to tomorrow with another couple of feet.
We'll all be out playing in it.(✷‿✷)
@Hollie
That's some snow!!!!
are you having fun yet?!?! :lol:
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Just checked the status of my shipments. One is getting closer, at the airport. One is in Arizona!?!?! One is still being packed! And one has no info! I have a cart full waiting to be purchased, but won't buy until I receive something!
7 x

Tikvah675

Post by Tikvah675 » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Victoria wrote:
3 years ago
Soooo, is shoplc shipping orders right now? I ask because I wish to make a hefty purchase, but I don't want it getting lost. I understand that parts of Texas are without power, but I have friends in Houston who are not having any problems. So I guess I am asking, should I order now, or wait until Texas recover from their weather issues? Did anyone order anything and receive it during these time? Thank you in advance! 😊
Orders are either taking a long long time to “ship” or they have been sitting in “invoice” for many days. I had items ordered on Feb. 13 and shipped Feb. 20. The rest are still sitting there.

The shipped items of mine show “shipped” but no movement as of yet.
Waiting since the 10th of February for items ordered. Now dozens of orders no longer tracking or giving erroneous dates. Disgusting.
3 x

Tikvah675

Post by Tikvah675 » 3 years ago

Also shipping times were poor before the storm. Getting sick and tired of long long delivery delays. Other companies selling similar products manage to get here in 3 to 5 business days. This company has never done that in the last year for us. We are not rural. A small town in Florida.
6 x

PattiH

Post by PattiH » 3 years ago

ShopLC changed from using the USPO to Lone Star Overnight (at least here in Texas) and shipping is very slow compared to the USPO, but also I have had two and maybe three shipments that are simply missing. Gone. One was said to be delivered on Feb.5, and it never showed up. I was here all day. ShopLC refers me to Lone Star Overnight, and both tell me they can't find the order, or that it was delivered, and I have to----get this---- FILE A POLICE REPORT. Like the police are really going to do something about $120 worth of cheap jewelry going missing. Seriously.

Lone Star is a horrible courier service, and personally I think they have thieves working for them. When they tell me they DID pick up my shipments from ShopLC, and then they were mysteriously 'delivered' or simply cannot be found anywhere in their warehouse, that tells me someone within Lone Star is stealing. They know it's jewelry, come on man! Of course they won't do anything about it, there is no shipping insurance so I can't even file anything with them. I'm just screwed. What makes it worse is that two items are on my budget pay, so guess what? I GET TO PAY FOR ITEMS I NEVER GOT!

So I'm not going to purchase anything from ShopLC again. I will also tell everyone I know what my experience was with ShopLC customer service and Lone Star Overnight customer service. That I was basically told 'too bad, you're SOL'.

I have been a customer of ShopLC for about three years and would order at least once a week, sometimes twice or more. But I haven't ordered anything in a while, and will NEVER order from them again. I'll be shopping at JTV, HSN, QVC and Amazon from now on. At least THOSE orders---ALL of them---manage to get here.

Patti Hall
New Caney Tx.
6 x

Quinnie

Post by Quinnie » 3 years ago

I have orders dating back to the 16th and they all say processed/shipped but, they are not coming from Texas. Two are coming from Arizona and one from California, so I'm not sure where the delay is. The initial shipping emails I received stated delivery dates for Wednesday and Thursday of this week, but when I click on the links there's no info nor movement.
5 x

Massagenut

Post by Massagenut » 3 years ago

Patti Hall, I feel your frustration. I'm going through the same thing with Facebook. I paid through an invoice on Facebook Pay and never received the items and the person has blocked me so I cannot ask her for a refund. I was scammed and Facebook is complicit in this matter. $190 gone!!! Same with make a police report. BS!!!!! We need laws in place that protect us consumers or get smart and stop using sites that don't protect the buyer.
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Hollie , what's the daily email about?
An email comes every day telling what the days show will be and whatever stuff they're featuring.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

honey wrote:
3 years ago
Hollie wrote:
3 years ago
AD wrote:
3 years ago
How much SNOW 😩. What State, if you don’t mind me asking. 🙂
Our honey has a good memory. Our snow right now stands between 7 and 8 feet. We are expecting another storm overnight in to tomorrow with another couple of feet.
We'll all be out playing in it.(✷‿✷)
@Hollie
That's some snow!!!!
are you having fun yet?!?! :lol:
Yep! Having a blast! Lol
Got about a foot and a half overnight and it's been coming down strong all day. Today will be between 3-4 feet. :lol: :lol:
I've been in 4 wheel drive with front AND back chains today.
I'm thinking I might just stay in tonight and watch the snow. I have a wrap around covered porch so sitting outside with Cocoa is a possibility.
3 x