Morning Everyone

AD

Morning Everyone

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Snow is almost GONE 😊 high of 48. Tomorrow high of 61 yes!! Still no School today vritual learning again. Grandson doesn’t like it, would rather be in school. This pandemic has really messed up kids, adults. For almost a year haven’t been any where except DR. One time a month, and the last 2 have been zoom calls. I think I said that correctly. I haven’t been in a grocery store for a year ( sad ). I’m terrified of this VIRUS. HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE 😊. H
11 x

anniebelle

Re: Morning Everyone

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I understand your frustration! I went out for pizza and beer on January 28 LAST YEAR!!! Haven't been out since! Talk about cabin fever! Whew! We finally got the go ahead to visit the doctor without being quarantined! But if you go for lunch or shop while you're out, you'll be locked down for two weeks!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
11 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Monday Morning ladies !

It's is cloudy and 72° here. Not going to complain. I think we are definitely on a nice warming trend. Spent all day yesterday cleaning and now airing out apartment from lovely fireplace smell 😖

Pest control guys scared Skittles this morning and he ran off, so I took the opportunity to clean out and around his cubby. I'm sure he'll be back when he calms down or gets hungry. Going to try and get the little kittens picture😻😻

Have a great day everyone

☕[clink] ☕

-Gypsy
11 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Good morning ladies 🥰🥰
Warm today, will get up to 73 degrees and clear blue skies.

Sitting outside the veterinary office at the moment. Taking our old girl Cleo in.
She’s not doing well. 🥺😭
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning ladies 🥰🥰

Sitting outside the veterinary office at the moment. Taking our old girl Cleo in.
She’s not doing well. 🥺😭
@RS

Awwww....sweet pup 💞💞💞💞
Hope the vet can make Cleo feel better ! BIG (((HUG)))

Gypsy
10 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning ladies 🥰🥰

She’s not doing well. 🥺😭
@RS

Awwww....sweet pup 💞💞💞💞
Hope the vet can make Cleo feel better ! BIG (((HUG)))

Gypsy
Thank you❤️❤️
She is a very sweet pup. She got a shot for nausea and we were sent home (Paladin driving us home now) with Meloxicam for Cleo. Took samples for tests and we should have results by tomorrow.
10 minutes, $500.00 later and we are on way home. 🥴
Vets sure get ya don’t they?
11 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

RS, I hope that Cleo is feeling better soon.
I learned that no matter the cost that I was always
grateful for the vet and their sevices when needed.
Cleo is happy that you and hubs are taking good care
of her. (smiley)
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

honey wrote:
3 years ago
RS, I hope that Cleo is feeling better soon.
I learned that no matter the cost that I was always
grateful for the vet and their sevices when needed.
Cleo is happy that you and hubs are taking good care
of her. (smiley)
Thank you🥰🥰🥰
Cleo is almost 15 years old. We don’t know what the tests will show but the vet is thinking Cleo May simply be “shutting down”. Our wish is to get her whatever we need to get and make her as happy and comfortable as possible.
We’d much rather she be at home with her family when her time comes. Hopefully this will be possible and she won’t start suffering to where the hard choice must be made. 🥺

And oh yes...we love our vets and are very grateful for the help she and he have given us. Our other dog, BMW, had meningitis a few years ago. That was incredibly costly and took a long time to not only diagnose but then her treatment at the vet hospital was almost a month. She was gone in total for 28 days if I recall correctly.
We call her the $6,000,000 dog!
9 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

To RS
I so feel for you in this situation. I had my adopted rat terrier Dixie for fifteen years. She was my solace, my friend and I loved her with my whole heart. She had a similar condition where her organs were slowly shutting down and the once plump dog kept eating less and less. She just faded away and left me in her sleep. The vet had assured me she was in no pain. I was so glad I did not have to make THE decision. That was a wonderful relief because I could not have been able to bear seeing her suffer either. She just wore out. I suppose we all do eventually.
10 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
To RS
I so feel for you in this situation. I had my adopted rat terrier Dixie for fifteen years. She was my solace, my friend and I loved her with my whole heart. She had a similar condition where her organs were slowly shutting down and the once plump dog kept eating less and less. She just faded away and left me in her sleep. The vet had assured me she was in no pain. I was so glad I did not have to make THE decision. That was a wonderful relief because I could not have been able to bear seeing her suffer either. She just wore out. I suppose we all do eventually.
I’m in tears reading your reply. I so feel for YOU as well in what you went through. All pet owners share the same anguish. 🥺🥺

And...CLeo is actually feeling a bit better for the moment. She finally felt like and was able to go out into their dog yard. She walked around for a bit, stuck her big nose in her fountain and then laid down in the sun....smiling🥰
7 x