HELP! NO INVOICE??? NO SHIPPING LABEL!

buyitall

HELP! NO INVOICE??? NO SHIPPING LABEL!

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

Can someone tell me if you can use a shipping label from an item you are NOT going to return, to return ANOTHER item?? I just received a jacket that doesn’t fit. I need to return it. It came with NO paperwork! I can get the invoice number and item number from my order page on ShopLC. I have a return form from another item I can use. The problem is I have NO shipping label! Can I use a return shipping label from another item to return my jacket? PLEASE HELP!
5 x

buyitall

Re: HELP! NO INVOICE??? NO SHIPPING LABEL!

I also meant to mention that this is not the first time this has happened. I have received jewelry with no tag on them...you know, the one you cannot return the item if the tag has been removed. When I contacted customer service they assured me they would send one right out. That was last year and still haven’t received. I just tried calling customer service several times and can’t get through...even after a long...long wait. It said if I didn’t want to wait to press one for a call back. I tried that and every time I pressed one it just kept playing music and said that my call was very important and that someone would be with me shortly. I finally gave up!
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

MODERATORS SOME ONE NEEDS HELP. 😊
3 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Hi!
Your situation sounds frustrating and this has come up before.

It has been said that a return label from another order can be used
But, making note of all numbers involved should be included.

And, if you have the capability of making copies of all paperwork
Take pictures with cell phone to have proof of everything.
Whatever is needed to back-up for any further questions/ or confusion
To the situation.

Hope this is helpful...Good Luck!
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I’ve used return labels from other orders when I got something without a return label included. I didn’t have any problems with using it. Make sure you write down the tracking number or make a copy! If you drop off at the post office get a receipt!
7 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

Just to certify what has already been said. Yes you may use any Return Label that has not already been scanned by the post office.
3 x

buyitall

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

Just to certify what has already been said. Yes you may use any Return Label that has not already been scanned by the post office.
Thanks......
4 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

I thought I read somewhere that clothing is not returnable unless it was damaged. Am I hallucinating? I don't buy here but my sister has gotten multiple clothing items. I don't know if she ever returned any of them though.
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
I thought I read somewhere that clothing is not returnable unless it was damaged. Am I hallucinating? I don't buy here but my sister has gotten multiple clothing items. I don't know if she ever returned any of them though.
Good evening,

With the exception of undergarments clothing may be returned as long as its clean and unused. Trying an item on doesn't count as use...unless of course it's undergarments.
7 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
I also meant to mention that this is not the first time this has happened. I have received jewelry with no tag on them...you know, the one you cannot return the item if the tag has been removed. When I contacted customer service they assured me they would send one right out. That was last year and still haven’t received. I just tried calling customer service several times and can’t get through...even after a long...long wait. It said if I didn’t want to wait to press one for a call back. I tried that and every time I pressed one it just kept playing music and said that my call was very important and that someone would be with me shortly. I finally gave up!
Do not....I repeat, do not wait by the phone.
I'm still waiting for a call from 10-12 years ago. One from 6 years ago......and so on.
6 x