Fake president calls

Gem Lover

Fake president calls

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

If anyone uses the shop lc app on Roku you might have noticed it is different than watching on TV and live online. On TV and online you do not see what the final price is until they announce it but on the Roku app in there graphics to the left like on TV and online you see the price they are at but to the right of the screen you see the final price before they announce it, well I was watching and I could see the final price but than the host called the president and the price he said was the price already listed on my screen lol, this goes to show it is a fake call other wise my screen would not already have the final price before he called. I also hate when they say that it must be a mistake that an item is in the under $10 show and they have to get permission to sell it, such a crock, they must think we are very stupid.
12 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Fake president calls

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback, we have forwarded this feedback to our show and app teams for review.
2 x

RoxiJade

Re: Fake president calls

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

I agree that all the theatrics are insulting. Remember when one of the hosts used to go back to the office and pretend he was on a phone call arguing with someone to drop the price lower? We watched him through the glass, ranting and flailing his arms! Really bad. So unnecessary.
7 x