Have you had missing shipments?

Gemsnob

Re: Have you had missing shipments?

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

PattiH wrote:
3 years ago
Update.

I sent an email to customer service as per the moderator, and here is the email reply from customer serivce tonight;

"I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have faced. According to order# 1848656387,BC3M1848468043,1848433959, it was delivered. We request you to check with your neighbors to see if a package may have been inadvertently delivered to them in error. As your package has been scanned as delivered, as per company policy, we urge you to please file a report with USPS for investigation into your package, and if needed, a police report. We hope you find the package. If you need anything else, please feel free to reach us back. Have a great day!"

Best Regards,
Abhishek S

HELLO? It was not sent with USPS. It was sent with Lone Star Overnight.

It could not have traveled 200+ miles and been delivered 16.5 hours after I ordered it.

Does anyone there actually care?
Ive received this email. I replied and asked if I should file police report in Austin, Cincinnati or somewhere in between? The police would laugh if I did that. I'm sure they would recommend I think twice about making another purchase.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I have 16 items sitting in AZ for way too long what is going on here why the. Blank AZ.😡🍀 Someone needs to take charge of these problems or stop selling.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
I have 16 items sitting in AZ for way too long what is going on here why the. Blank AZ.😡🍀 Someone needs to take charge of these problems or stop selling.
No one is in charge. Most employees just pass off to another department. No one is made to actually work and be responsible. Unless you get an employee that actually has pride in a job well done, you won't get answers or help.
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

It is pointless to contact customer service. When I used to call them I would ask the person where they were actually Without fail, they would say a country outside of the US. If they are hundreds or thousands of miles from Austin Tx do you really expect them to give you answers other than a “canned “ response? Is there a direct phone line to headquarters? It’s no different than any other company anymore. I’ve wondered about the moderators too. They used to help and you would get results in a timely fashion. Now they direct you to customer service. My trust in this company has plummeted. I have 3 packages for returns. One has been there for weeks. I hold my breath when I return something wondering where in the heck is the package!
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

PattiH wrote:
3 years ago
And I just noticed something.... I placed my orders for three items on 2/3 at 5:50 p.m. and it shows they were delivered on 2/5 at 10:30 a.m., which is like 16.4 or .5 hours later. So my order was recieved and went thru the whole recieved/picked/packaged/picked up, thru the courier service and delivered 200 miles away in 16.5 hours? Uh...no. I've never gotten anything that quickly, not even an overnight package.

Someone messed up, whether on purpose or not remains to be seen.
@PattiH , I think you made an error in your calculations. You should add another 24 hours, from 2/3 to 2/5 plus your 16.5 hours. Nonetheless, that is impossibly fast!!!
1 x

Tanky

Post by Tanky » 3 years ago

I have been a customer for over 5 years, never have I had a problem with receiving my packages. They use to be insured and I guess they are not. This business having to go through neighbos looking for your package or going to the Police, like they have nothing better to do, is absolutey rediculous. Just to credit or refund $11.6 0. and to go with USPS was a horrible idea. They loose and misplac packages all the time, carriers put mail where they want. It's a nightmare. Need to find a better system or go back to where they use to be insured. I will be filling them with better business bureau and will no longer be a customer.
5 x

Tanky

Post by Tanky » 3 years ago

I have been a customer for over 5 years, never have I had a problem with receiving my packages. They use to be insured and I guess they are not. This business having to go through neighbos looking for your package or going to the Police, like they have nothing better to do, is absolutey rediculous. Just to credit or refund $11.6 0. and to go with USPS was a horrible idea. They loose and misplac packages all the time, carriers put mail where they want. It's a nightmare. Need to find a better system or go back to where they use to be insured. I will be filling them with better business bureau and will no longer be a customer.
0 x

josey

Post by josey » 3 years ago

Yes, I lost a gold ring! Not delivered, but the bag I ordered was. I called LC but i know they sent it. I blame the post office. Two inquires with them have yielded nothing. I gave up. It was less than 200 and that won't brake me. I just didnt want to spend more time trying to get my money back. :? It was supposed to arrive Friday the 13th last year, that was Nov. 13. I have been an LC customer for over 10 years and this never happened until NOW. The post office will blame the pandemic. It was probably delivered to the wrong address and the receiver just kept a gold ring.
5 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

PattiH wrote:
3 years ago
I am so frustrated with the customer service from ShopLC and Lone Star Overnight delivery service that I am going to contact the Travis County District Attorney's office to see what, if anything, can be done other than, as two ShopLC customer service agents and one Lone Star agent told me, to file a police report.

If you want to email me with anything you want me to include in my correspondence with the Travis County, Tx. District Attorney, you can email me. I'll include anything y'all want me to, but please be honest.

Something somewhere is rotten when I have zero trouble getting all shipments from JTV, QVC, Amazon, Ebay and even Etsy, and have had nothing but trouble since ShopLC changed their delivery service from USPO to Lone Star. ShopLC takes my money, says that Lone Star picked up my shipments, but I have no way of knowing if something happened to my order inside ShopLC or inside Lone Star. Regardless, my orders go in but never come out. I am told they did their part, but how do I know that? I have nothing but them both telling me my orders were shipped and/or delivered. They say they have no way of knowing if I am being dishonest, but how do I know THEY are not being dishonest? Something happened to my orders once they went in at ShopLC. And I'm stuck paying for them.

I know my orders don't amount to much to ShopLC, but it does to me, as I worked hard to earn the money that is now lost. And that I will continue to have to pay as at least one item is on Budget Pay.
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to both our Shipping team so they can look into why this is happening. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you.
0 x