Good morning

AD

Re: Good morning

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Ariana:...what State are you in? If you don’t mind me asking you 🙂...H.
2 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

To: Gypsy Send some of that weather this way! Sounds perfect. I need to tell you I was holding out on my sister. I have the new book with the futuristic detective. The one you are reading this weekend. I have loaned it to my sister to read first. I have to say when I handed it to her and she opened it and saw the quote from Lord Byron she started laughing hysterically. I bet you may have gotten a giggle too. Of course I cannot post the quote here lest we both get permanently thrown off this forum for absolutely nothing too. My sister was positively adamant about that. She will be back home Sunday and you both can have a chuckle together.
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
To: Gypsy Send some of that weather this way! Sounds perfect. I need to tell you I was holding out on my sister. I have the new book with the futuristic detective. The one you are reading this weekend. I have loaned it to my sister to read first. I have to say when I handed it to her and she opened it and saw the quote from Lord Byron she started laughing hysterically. I bet you may have gotten a giggle too. Of course I cannot post the quote here lest we both get permanently thrown off this forum for absolutely nothing too. My sister was positively adamant about that. She will be back home Sunday and you both can have a chuckle together.
@Sissy2

GOOD MORNING to both You and your sis !!! ☕[clink]☕

I better get started on my book !!!
Your sis knows I always start with the best of intentions to RELAX , but I end up starting another project of some kind and my relaxation time doesn't happen 😳🤣😂

And I was reading a Heather Graham book yesterday not my new book , I know I wont be able to put the JDR book down till I'm finished reading !!!

Have a great morning and tell your sis , HELLO and will chat with her later !!! -Gypsy
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
What book with the futuristic detective? I'm always looking for something new to read. Thanks!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

This is a series of books written by JD ROBB. It's the "IN DEATH" series. Futuristic cop EVE DALLAS and SUPER hunky hubby ROURKE.

BUT if you dont start with book one "Naked in Death" and read in order,
you wont get the continuing story line or the characters. It's set in NYC about 40 years in future. (There are currently 52 books in the series)

JD ROBB is aka......NORA ROBERTS 👍

You might also like C. COULTER FBI series books , she's an excellent read also.

-Gypsy
4 x

anniebelle

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

This is a series of books written by JD ROBB. It's the "IN DEATH" series. Futuristic cop EVE DALLAS and SUPER hunky hubby ROURKE.

BUT if you dont start with book one "Naked in Death" and read in order,
you wont get the continuing story line or the characters. It's set in NYC about 40 years in future. (There are currently 52 books in the series)

JD ROBB is aka......NORA ROBERTS 👍

You might also like C. COULTER FBI series books , she's an excellent read also.

-Gypsy
Only 52??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Gypsy. My life has changed so much since actually working for the library, I am totally out of touch! They started a Book Club here, but it isn't working very well. I've not been impressed with the books being sent for it. But some of the other books we've received look promising.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I like true stories or the Enquirer, star :lol: :lol: daughter Calls them garbage magazines :lol:
3 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
I like true stories or the Enquirer, star :lol: :lol: daughter Calls them garbage magazines :lol:
I would agree with her!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:.... :lol: :lol: how are you and Milo doing? Today in Tennessee is warm, muggy and rainy occasionally the sun pops out, good weather to get the soil ready for MUSHROOM 🍄 hunting 😊. Love Morrell mushrooms. If people find them they sell them for around 100.00$ a pound. Most people won’t sell theirs, hard to find them. And they are a delicacy. H.
2 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
A:.... :lol: :lol: how are you and Milo doing? Today in Tennessee is warm, muggy and rainy occasionally the sun pops out, good weather to get the soil ready for MUSHROOM 🍄 hunting 😊. Love Morrell mushrooms. If people find them they sell them for around 100.00$ a pound. Most people won’t sell theirs, hard to find them. And they are a delicacy. H.
Where do you hunt for them? In the woods?
3 x