Orders

Cat-----

Orders

Post by Cat----- » 3 years ago

When you have items from the Catalog & have items from the $1 Online Auctions, why can't they be combined into one order. Because you shipped them together sometimes.
4 x

Gemsnob

Re: Orders

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Wouldn't that be nice? Most often if I have made several purchases, they pack them all together. Say 5 items at $2.99 each for shipping, they aren't paying $15 to ship. They make out because they don't ship right away. They wait to see if you will make more purchases so they can combine everything. Also, they are randomly charging $3.99 sometimes even if it doesn't weigh more. I just wish they could use USPS or UPS so we aren't left wondering if it will take weeks to arrive. I have two orders I'm waiting on. One from the 8th, one from the 11th. Good thing neither was a gift. 😳
5 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 3 years ago

I am still waiting to.atleast the on the way now .
All they doing with the shipping in rising auctions is that the cheaper stuff gets left behind.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Cat----- wrote:
3 years ago
When you have items from the Catalog & have items from the $1 Online Auctions, why can't they be combined into one order. Because you shipped them together sometimes.
Thank you so much for your feedback. I have shared this with our web team to look into seeing if this could be a possibility.
1 x