Tanzanite

anniebelle

Re: Tanzanite

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Please tell me, why would anybody spend $4000 on a simple ring?? Must have money to burn!
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:...should have opened the Pub your self :lol: :lol: :lol: 😊.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
A:...should have opened the Pub your self :lol: :lol: :lol: 😊.
We can use the pub, but you have to bring everything, including ice! The Pub actually isn't as popular as it used to be. Too many people gone.
4 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

Not impressed with their phony tanzanite smackdowns and a whole * day of it at that!! covid pandemic- millions out of work , and this network thinks people have money to burn for over inflated prices of a gemstone that frankly aint all that grand.. just mucho hype!! I guess shoplc has a death wish with the constant pushing of this gem. Also,,pulease get rid of that zombie sounding guy diniz who lectures and harangues us as if we were idiots and cant decide for ourselves how to spend our money. Now he calls people buying these gemstones investors. There's no investment here!! If you sell these gems you will sell at a wholesale market price. Only way second hand jewelry is an investment is if the piece has a traceable recognizable provenance, ie; duchess of windsor, or elizabeth taylor etc.
7 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Please tell me, why would anybody spend $4000 on a simple ring?? Must have money to burn!
I agree Anniebelle. Even if I had that money to blow, I wouldn't blow on a ring I'd likely be afraid to wear.
6 x