Good afternoon

AD

Good afternoon

Post by AD » 3 years ago

To EVERYONE ๐Ÿ˜Š. Getting ready to watch NASCAR RACING IN HOME STEAD MIAMI FLORIDA. Love my racing, went to several different tracks when my Husband was alive. Best was when Dale Earnhardt won his first race at Daytona 500 back in the 90โ€™s. Bristol Tennessee is an excellent track. Not a lot of people like racing but, itโ€™s exciting ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ
2 x

Jacee

Re: Good afternoon

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

From the past, at the Fall county fair..there was a Demolition Derby..
Now that's really fun!
To see who " the last man standing". was...actually...the car/driver left after
All the smash- ups! :D

Anyone else ever go to one?
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
To EVERYONE ๐Ÿ˜Š. Getting ready to watch NASCAR RACING IN HOME STEAD MIAMI FLORIDA. Love my racing, went to several different tracks when my Husband was alive. Best was when Dale Earnhardt won his first race at Daytona 500 back in the 90โ€™s. Bristol Tennessee is an excellent track. Not a lot of people like racing but, itโ€™s exciting ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ
Cute little racecar! I was into racing myself from time to time! Don't like watching it much.
2 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I only like the crashes. ๐Ÿ˜ But not the ones that people get hurt in.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

AD wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
I used to go to the "infield" of the Indy 500. Talk about a party.๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅƒ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

J:....yes have been. ๐Ÿ˜Š. The Indy 500, never got to go to the infield ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. I like the crashes to as long as no one gets hurt ๐Ÿ™‚.
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Any one going to watch the Golden Globes,? I think thatโ€™s what itโ€™s called 6:00 pm central time. H
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

It would be better than listening to Tony! Might have it on in the background while doing other things. Are they having an audience at this one?
0 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I think so???
0 x