AD

Did any one buy

Post by AD » 3 years ago

The Cashmere ponchos???....H
4 x

Gemsnob

Re: Did any one buy

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Not me. I bought a wrap months ago and still haven't worn it. I don't go many places to even wear it.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I bought a jacket a couple months ago. My friend asked me why since I can't go out!!! Was stupid. Never even tried it on, I was so mad at myself!
6 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
The Cashmere ponchos???....H
Didn't see it. When was it on?
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:...oh my, now I don’t remember when they showed the poncho 🥴....H. Hi Milo 😸
4 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
H: my friend brought me some goodies today. She saw Milo for the first time! Said he doesn't need KITTEN food as big as he is!!! They're supposed to eat it for 12 mos.🐱🐱🐱
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:....my cats and daughters cats wouldn’t eat kitty food for a whole year. Does he still like it? Kitten food is higher in, protein, fat, and calories. Vet said around eight months start a hair ball type of food, for their hair balls, it really works. ....H. 😊😸
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
AD wrote:
3 years ago
H: my friend brought me some goodies today. She saw Milo for the first time! Said he doesn't need KITTEN food as big as he is!!! They're supposed to eat it for 12 mos.🐱🐱🐱
My stepmom adopted a female kitten 4 weeks ago. She was so tiny! Every time I talk to her, she tells me how rowdy and rough the kitten is.(her name is Pooh). She has to wear really thick socks! It reminds me of Milo and your adventures with him.
8 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
A:....my cats and daughters cats wouldn’t eat kitty food for a whole year. Does he still like it? Kitten food is higher in, protein, fat, and calories. Vet said around eight months start a hair ball type of food, for their hair balls, it really works. ....H. 😊😸
He likes his food fine! Eats every time I go to the kitchen! I have never seen him with a hairball. His fur is quite short, so he may not have the problems my longhair cats had!
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:....so true and no other cats for Milo to bathe :lol: :lol: ....Gemsnob sounds like she has a Milo Jr. 🙂🤣. ....H.
5 x