Moderator..HELP!

buyitall

Moderator..HELP!

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I have been waiting for several packages to arrive that were ordered several weeks ago. NOW I have two packages...that when I check tracking numbers...it says they are in California! Ok...packages leave Texas...BUT I LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA...on the east coast! SO, what in the world are my packages doing in California??? Also, I have several packages that say they are to be delivered tomorrow. But when I check on ShopLC it says they are still being processed and will be shipped shortly. They, two were ordered more than 6 days ago...and they haven’t been shipped out yet?? So, which do I believe: that they will be delivered tomorrow or that they haven’t even left the warehouse yet? WHAT IS GOING ON? I NEVER USED TO HAVE THESE ISSUES! Yes, there were some problems with the previous president but since the new president has arrived the problems are getting worse and worse. WHERE did the previous president go?? BRING HIM BACK...PLEASE! And send the new back wherever he was!
9 x

DoubleLshopper

Re: Moderator..HELP!

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

Man that package is taking the scenic route. But seriously I have had that happen a few times before.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
I have been waiting for several packages to arrive that were ordered several weeks ago. NOW I have two packages...that when I check tracking numbers...it says they are in California! Ok...packages leave Texas...BUT I LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA...on the east coast! SO, what in the world are my packages doing in California??? Also, I have several packages that say they are to be delivered tomorrow. But when I check on ShopLC it says they are still being processed and will be shipped shortly. They, two were ordered more than 6 days ago...and they haven’t been shipped out yet?? So, which do I believe: that they will be delivered tomorrow or that they haven’t even left the warehouse yet? WHAT IS GOING ON? I NEVER USED TO HAVE THESE ISSUES! Yes, there were some problems with the previous president but since the new president has arrived the problems are getting worse and worse. WHERE did the previous president go?? BRING HIM BACK...PLEASE! And send the new back wherever he was!
I think we all miss Kevin.
5 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
[/quote

Good Afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can diagnose what may be occuring. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I have multiple packages from 2 weeks ago that show shipped but when I track them they are still in Texas and USPS says they have not received them yet. This is getting old! I am to the point that I do not want them anymore. They have had my money since the minute I ordered the item but yet they are not here after all this time.
4 x

DoubleLshopper

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I have multiple packages from 2 weeks ago that show shipped but when I track them they are still in Texas and USPS says they have not received them yet. This is getting old! I am to the point that I do not want them anymore. They have had my money since the minute I ordered the item but yet they are not here after all this time.
I had the same thing happen. I called and they said it was shipped but USPS showed they didn’t pick it up. I sent them all the screenshots and they told me to wait 2 days and they would figure out where it was. Then magically it showed up in a box with items I ordered a week after the missing items.
3 x