Very Upset

kaylee3

Very Upset

Post by kaylee3 » 3 years ago

Hello Everyone. I ordered today's TLV the jeggings in black and blue. Shipping and handling was 3.99. I ordered a larger pair because I don't like them tight. When I went to check on my order they charged me 4.99 for S&H. Called customer service and was told when you order a larger size they charge more. That has never happened before and I told her it was false advertising. I'm not aware that it says that anywhere. I understand it's only $1.00 more but if they charge everyone extra they make a lot of money. Last I checked they sold over 700 pairs. I canceled both orders. To everyone who ordered these please check the S&H charge. Not sure what's going on with this company but I've had enough. Mods please don't delete this post like my last one. Everyone has a right to know what's going on.
12 x

JA

Re: Very Upset

Post by JA » 3 years ago

That's not fair charging more if you order a larger size. I was doing- buy all -with free shipping when I checked my order before hitting place order out of 4 items one was being charged shipping I cancelled both different orders. No matter what I did one was always charged shipping. You really need to check before placing order.
11 x

DoubleLshopper

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

I always wondered why stores didn’t just make everything free shipping. It would make it so much easier then I realized you don’t get a refund on your shipping charges so it is a money maker for the company. All the issues SLC has with shipping they could still make money if they gave everyone free shipping on everything and then just charged shipping charges (which they might do already) on returns
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Cancel them and order in the web and maybe they will be 2.99. This is so wrong.😡🍀
8 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

kaylee3 wrote:
3 years ago
Hello Everyone. I ordered today's TLV the jeggings in black and blue. Shipping and handling was 3.99. I ordered a larger pair because I don't like them tight. When I went to check on my order they charged me 4.99 for S&H. Called customer service and was told when you order a larger size they charge more. That has never happened before and I told her it was false advertising. I'm not aware that it says that anywhere. I understand it's only $1.00 more but if they charge everyone extra they make a lot of money. Last I checked they sold over 700 pairs. I canceled both orders. To everyone who ordered these please check the S&H charge. Not sure what's going on with this company but I've had enough. Mods please don't delete this post like my last one. Everyone has a right to know what's going on.
Good Afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can diagnose what may be occuring. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

While I have ordered a good bit lately, mostly from Rising Auction, I thought things had gotten better with items being checked before shipping. Well, oh no. It is back to lack of review of items being shipped, and not properly packaging items in the right size boxes to prevent damage to the item they are shoving into a box too small for the item. Many forum members, including myself, , have complained about these type issues going back to the early days of the beginning of this forum ..Current examples. I ordered a polki diamond ring. Clearly across the top was a crack line from one end of the diamond to another. Even a 5 year old could have seen this crack before shipping it to me. Second, ordered a sterling silver CZ bangle bracelet. The bracelet was shoved into the box and is bent. Third , a diamond bracelet that clearly says 8 inches, is not, It measures 7.1/2. All three of these items are being returned. I tried to call customer service (which I usually do when I am returning an item so they can already have on file the reason for return). Well I called customer service twice, stayed on line forever, never got a person, just got minutes and minutes of music. The packaging department and whoever is in charge of reviewing the new products when they come into inventory, have to get their stuff together. so these types of mistakes do not happen. Shoplc has my money and I have their damaged, and incorrect sized items that I have to now return. There is a problem with this picture. I should have the correct, undamaged items i paid Shoplc for .since they already have my money.
13 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Sounds like Mc D. sandwiches wrong wrapper, B G. Wrong box. Wrong sandwich. Oh my, some people either don’t care or not enjoy help. One person doing 2-3 jobs. My SIL GOT BREAKFAST FOOD WHEN HE ASKED FOR BURGERS AND SO FORTH. :lol: told him got to look in the bag before you drive away :lol: :lol: :lol: and it was 12pm
7 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Sounds like Mc D. sandwiches wrong wrapper, B G. Wrong box. Wrong sandwich. Oh my, some people either don’t care or not enjoy help. One person doing 2-3 jobs. My SIL GOT BREAKFAST FOOD WHEN HE ASKED FOR BURGERS AND SO FORTH. :lol: told him got to look in the bag before you drive away :lol: :lol: :lol: and it was 12pm
The food your SIL got had to be way past edible :o
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

YEP. :lol: :lol:
3 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

Just checked bank account 2nd payment. I give up, staying away from channel all together. learned that some companies don't keep their word.
5 x