Honestly What the H...

CJM

Honestly What the H...

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I just received and opened my order of 4 gemstone bangle bracelets. I opened the 4th package and the red agate bracelet was in 4 pieces in the ziplock bag. 🤬. Isn’t there any one in the shipping department that looks at what they’re shipping. Totally unacceptable. What is wrong with LC they can’t get they’re crap together. I’m so angry I’ll be sending everything back. I’ve never had this ridiculous problem with any other company. Stop all company business until you get your act together. I think there are people who need to be FIRED!!
17 x

Gemsnob

Re: Honestly What the H...

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Apparently they have no reason to fix things because even though so many of us complain, we keep going back for more. I'm sure they all sit around congratulating each other.
15 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Apparently they have no reason to fix things because even though so many of us complain, we keep going back for more. I'm sure they all sit around congratulating each other.
You've got that right
7 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Not everything can " be fixed"!..
4 x

CJM

Gemsnob. Sooner or later it’s going to come back to bite them. It just keeps getting worse and worse. We come back because we have memories of when this company was good. Sooner or later all we will have left are the bad memories and we will leave permanently. At least I will.
13 x

CJM

Jaycee do you know what happens to companies that don’t fix the problem? They go bankrupt.
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Eventually they do go bankrupt. 🥴
7 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
I just received and opened my order of 4 gemstone bangle bracelets. I opened the 4th package and the red agate bracelet was in 4 pieces in the ziplock bag. 🤬. Isn’t there any one in the shipping department that looks at what they’re shipping. Totally unacceptable. What is wrong with LC they can’t get they’re crap together. I’m so angry I’ll be sending everything back. I’ve never had this ridiculous problem with any other company. Stop all company business until you get your act together. I think there are people who need to be FIRED!!
Good Afternoon,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to our Shipping team so they can look into why this happened. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you.
4 x

CJM

Rashad. I appreciate your outreach to me. However I was so upset I returned everything. 2 of the agate bangles were way off on size; the other broken.
3 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 3 years ago

I haven’t purchased one single item for almost 2 months and that was a worthless piece of tiny 10k gold extender. Useless. I returned numerous items before the deadline of January and I’m really not positive I Was totally credited. It’s so frustrating trying to decipher if they billed me for 2 payments or only one I checked My online Bank account and can’t figure it out. There is no reason in the world so many people that use this forum should be so aggravated when making a purchase and receiving damaged missing used items I have Comcast and they dropped SHOPLC. I can only watch Shoplc on my phone or iPad. The only time I watch anything is late at night when I can’t sleep. Sometimes the hosts are amusing . I’m truly surprised this company hasn’t had different state’s attorney general filing charges against this company. Things are so sketchy and murky. My suggestion Is just go on the forum And enjoy keeping in touch with friends but stop buying their “stuff” you can find the same things on EBay or many other sites and I guarantee it’s much less stressful than this place. I have no idea how they ban people and I don’t care. What I’ve said is 100 % true.
8 x