Gift bag

Post Reply
anniebelle
Posts: 3140
Joined: 1 year ago

Gift bag

Post by anniebelle » 5 months ago

I didn't hear a knock, but Milo did! Beverly, our driver and whatever else, just came around passing out gift bags from a local FUNERAL HOME.

Is it just me, or is that creepy???
9 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2518
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Gift bag

Post by Gemsnob » 5 months ago

Kind of. Are they trying to drum up business?
10 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3140
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Gift bag

Post by anniebelle » 5 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
5 months ago
Kind of. Are they trying to drum up business?
Yes, it's best to plan ahead!!!
8 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2518
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Gift bag

Post by Gemsnob » 5 months ago

I suppose planning ahead is not a bad thing. And a gift bag is a nice way to brighten your day. It was very nice of them to think of you.
9 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3140
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Gift bag

Post by anniebelle » 5 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
5 months ago
I suppose planning ahead is not a bad thing. And a gift bag is a nice way to brighten your day. It was very nice of them to think of you.
Just a reality I didn't want to wale up to, before my morning coffee! :lol:
9 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2518
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Gift bag

Post by Gemsnob » 5 months ago

I'm the same way in the morning. It takes awhile to feel human.
9 x

Jacee
Posts: 628
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Gift bag

Post by Jacee » 5 months ago

So, A, what was in the gift bag?

Anything useful?

A Will form? :lol: :lol:

Would could they possibly give that would benefit that company?
9 x

Hot4TENER
Posts: 552
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Gift bag

Post by Hot4TENER » 5 months ago

Anniebelle!!! DO NOT EAT THE CANDY!!! ... just my thoughts if they are trying to drum up some business!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :x
11 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3971
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Gift bag

Post by Gypsy » 5 months ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
5 months ago
Anniebelle!!! DO NOT EAT THE CANDY!!! ... just my thoughts if they are trying to drum up some business!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :x
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
10 x

AD
Posts: 1379
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: Gift bag

Post by AD » 5 months ago

OMG... to all your answers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :o
10 x

Post Reply