Shipping

Kat

Shipping

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I placed two different orders on the 16th. Both orders were supposed to be here last Tuesday, as per shipping said. Then they updated it and it didn't say anything. Now I got a text yesterday saying it's on its way from California. OK. Hopefully I get it sometime this month. 😆😆😆 And yes I completely understand because of the winter storms in Texas, that packages will take longer. But when it says it's on its way and that was two weeks ago and you don't get anything, that's wrong. Hopefully the rest of you get your packages early or on time. 💗 Everyone have a great day!!! 😊💗
7 x

Boston Irish

Re: Shipping

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Kat I received two large orders yesterday you will get them fingers crossed.😊💚🍀
6 x

Kat

Boston I'm glad you got yours!!! ☺️💗 Did you get anything good? 😁
5 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Well, I just received my Japara Key of Love perfume, yesterday--the 3rd and I ordered it on Feb. 10th, which I believe was long before any of the weather problems. Other things I ordered weeks afterward, have been already delivered. Weird. The bottle of perfume is absolutely gorgeous, but the scent is horrible. I ordered 2 other Japara scents and neither one was all that great. But the packaging and workmanship on the containers is perfect and so unique.
7 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

For some reason numerous packages are going to Compton Ca. 3 of my packages this week were in my home state of Ohio about an hours drive away, I thought I would receive it the next day.(according to an email I received) Nope! They went all the way out to Ca. then were shipped to Detroit (the Bermuda Triangle for lost packages) then sent to Toledo, Oh. then finally to my hometown south of Toledo. Almost 3 full weeks from the order date. I have 2 more packages due this Friday and 1 on Monday. After I receive them I’m done with SLC for awhile. Too much aggravation! Their tracking emails are inaccurate and a joke! I’m afraid packages are going to be lost and I really do not want to deal with customer service with that issue! None of the packages were re-routed due to weather related issues either.
7 x

Kat

Well once again it was supposed to be delivered, today and nothing. I'm done with these shipping hassles.That will be my last order from here. Hopefully everything in it is there and nothing is broken. Bye LC. It was fun while it lasted (mostly). ✌🏻☮️
6 x