Missing the old LC

Kat

Missing the old LC

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Anyone else missing the old LC? When they used to give out free gifts here and there to their loyal customers. Having the free shipping days. Or $.99 or $1.99 shipping days. And not having so many smackdowns. On the ra, not having an auto bid set. And some of the old hosts. What do you guys (I'm from Chicago, we use guys for both ☺️) miss about the old LC? 😊💗
13 x

Boston Irish

Re: Missing the old LC

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Yes I sure do if you spend 100 you would get a 20 dollar credit.flash sales 30 off its not the same.😜😞🍀
11 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

I miss all of the old hosts if I remember one of them was Dan Dennis. Thinking I started in 2007. Well no refund. No more purses or jewelry.
9 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I was SO glad when Dan Dennis left. He's full of himself and rude. The guy was using FB to hit on women. He told them he was getting divorced. Then, when he got caught, he claimed his account was hacked. Sorry but what man in their right mind would hack Dan's account to get women? 🤣 If they have hacking capabilities, they'd hack a handsome movie star not a grumpy old man. 😳
9 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I was SO glad when Dan Dennis left. He's full of himself and rude. The guy was using FB to hit on women. He told them he was getting divorced. Then, when he got caught, he claimed his account was hacked. Sorry but what man in their right mind would hack Dan's account to get women? 🤣 If they have hacking capabilities, they'd hack a handsome movie star not a grumpy old man. 😳
That's a horrible thing to say about Dan Dennis. He loves his wife very much!
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I don’t really remember him ....h
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
I don’t really remember him ....h
Oh, I do very much. An odd sort of fellow! But things were done differently back then. Didn't have to mute the sound or completely have to change the channel!
7 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
wow, just wow. I consider Dan Dennis a very experienced gemologist and a wonderful host who brought so much knowledge about different gems to each presentation. I still have his excellent book on gems. I was very sad when he left ShopLC. What you said about Dan is absolutely uncalled for.
2 x

Gemsnob

Ena wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
wow, just wow. I consider Dan Dennis a very experienced gemologist and a wonderful host who brought so much knowledge about different gems to each presentation. I still have his excellent book on gems. I was very sad when he left ShopLC. What you said about Dan is absolutely uncalled for.
Sure. I found Dan's behavior "absolutely uncalled for". Look up the definition of gemologist. It's not Dan.
Last edited by Gemsnob 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
2 x

Gemsnob

Ena wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
He's not a "gemologist". Please.
2 x