Auto Pay

GEMLUVIN

Auto Pay

Post by GEMLUVIN » 3 years ago

Even after I reported problems with Auto Pay, more of items won, disappeared from my cart, and I noticed those items are not in my order history. The Auto Pay worked 1x only. The customer service person ended text, did not resolve issue. I have an email saying problems existed, but customer service Siddh... claims there had not been any complaints and that I should contact a personal shopper. Last time I spoke with a personal shopper, I was referred back to customer service. I liked being able to participate in buying meals, but with so many lost auctions, using Auto Pay over 3 to 4 days, I disenrolled. Winning auction items only to lose them is a huge disappointment.
2 x

Linsey

Re: Auto Pay

Post by Linsey » 3 years ago

I have been unable to successfully enroll in AutoPay. After reading the post above, perhaps this is a blessing! I've tried to enroll multiple times. After I type in my address, the rest of the boxes populate, including my payment information, because I'm a longtime ShopLC customer but nothing happens when I click "Confirm AutoPay." I have chatted with two different reps, and they have both told me to clear my caches, to change browsers, and/or to improve my Internet connection. And then they've given me a number to call. I don't want to spend time holding on the phone and think that the problem is ShopLC's webpage. If I can bid and pay already, why can't I enroll in this program?!
2 x