To all

Jacee

Re: To all

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Sissy.2..re: your newly diagnosed "condition".... inquire whether there is medication to be taken.
Thank goodness for modern technology/medication to be able to deal with so many medical problems these days.
5 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

To Jacee and everyone I finally got a call back from my cardiologist and my general practitioner early this morning and they are having a new medication delivered to me this morning. So a bit of a false alarm. But when it comes to the heart anything can cause panic. I do have two appointments with them both.
So AD H What's the good word? Have you gotten the results yet?
7 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Sissy.2..good news 4 u.!! That's great! ;)
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

AD, I don't get the metallic taste in my mouth. But I get the wet pants. ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ I've had wet pants before from CT scans. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Couple times it was only a couple of drops. One time I had to go to the bathroom right after take off my underwear and dispose of the daily pants. I took the underwear back home and washed them, so that wasn't bad. But I hate going anywhere without underwear. Only in the house. ๐Ÿ˜ The last time years ago, I remembered and I brought extra underwear with and I changed after the scan. ๐Ÿ˜ Anyways, AD hope everything is fine!!!! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—
Sissy, I'm glad your ok!!! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’— I was sending you healing thoughts yesterday. Hopefully the new medicine works great. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Kat:.... :lol: :lol: youโ€™re silly. H
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

AD, I know I am. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ I always try to think positive and laugh as much as I can. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
5 x