Shipping prices fluctuations

AD

Shipping prices fluctuations

Post by AD » 3 years ago

What is going on with shipping prices on live TV. 3.99 for less than 3 grams on a NECKLACE 🥴😳..h
8 x

honey

Re: Shipping prices fluctuations

Post by honey » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: must be extra for the handling :lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 3 years ago

I agree, prices for shipping are too high now. 3.99, 4.99 for light items. They put free shipping on jewelry boxes with 30% discount on buy all at 5am show. The said, saving 35.00 on shipping on buy all (6 CHOICES). It doesn't make any sense. The 20.00 cap doesn't impress me when they are raising shipping costs.
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Put it in your cart after tv it will be 2.99😄💚🍀
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

honey wrote:
3 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: must be extra for the handling :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's what one of the moderators told us. probably needs extra special care!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
8 x

Elian

Post by Elian » 3 years ago

$10 or less items all day today but the shipping cost more than the items. I was going to order a jewelry box but I saw the shipping charge and quickly removed the item. Other shopping network charge less than ShopLC for shipping!
6 x

Starbird

Post by Starbird » 3 years ago

Sometimes if you choose buy all the shipping charges are more than the savings of the buy all! No sale to buy all! If it's jewelry ShopLC should offer free shipping for buy all as an incentive instead of a 10-20% off.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

There you are Anibelle :lol: :lol: :lol:...H
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

What I noticed today is if the item is $9.99 the shipping is $2.99 but if the item is $5.99 or lower the shipping is $3.99, they are making it look like the low price is a deal but add extra shipping to make up for their deal, I saw a pattern with this, I think they figure most will not notice the extra shipping and hurry and order because of the lower price.
9 x

Lacy

Price games getting old.

Post by Lacy » 3 years ago

Today they had a so called producer mistake of 100.00 below the price on tanzanite. They blamed the producer. Said it was Not supposed to be that low ever. They all played along. The long face on tenner, katie acting so suprised. If you watch the presentation on the link below the item. The lower price IS THE REGULAR price.
Also the mgmt phone calls for lower prices, right.....what phone calls....They must think we are stupid. They're dragging it out.

Why can't they just give the lowest price and talk the points on the items. In the end,The end price is still the same without the bad acting. I can only guess they want camera time on themselves not the item.

The falling auction network has gotten predictable. Very long presentations to get the price.
5 x