Where is everyone today

AD

Re: Where is everyone today

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Yes J. Seems like the Mods. Are watching more, sooo... then maybe they can take care of the customers complaints faster ALSO 😊. Just a thought 🙂
10 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

Hi there RS!!! You are greatly missed. Don't be a stranger. More and more posts are disappearing. People too. I heard through the grapevine that Gemhound has been banned too. As they say in the Highlander "There can only be one!"
7 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

? Who is gemhound?

H -- I'm saying prayers that your CT scan report is good news! I'm sorry it was not a comfortable test for you but it's over, thank goodness.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Hi everyone, I was not on for a couple of days, just now at 10:40 came on. Hope all are doing well. My daughter was here with the grand kids for 2 days, we had a crazy storm with winds up to 70mph and she had no power at her house and it was 0 degrees outside. I had a utility pole that snapped in half out front of the house and large branch's down but I was lucky. Many homes and cars were damaged and one lady had a tree fall on her. Next week we get 3 days of warm weather it will be in the high 50's, I can't wait for spring to get here.
11 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Hi everyone, I was not on for a couple of days, just now at 10:40 came on. Hope all are doing well. My daughter was here with the grand kids for 2 days, we had a crazy storm with winds up to 70mph and she had no power at her house and it was 0 degrees outside. I had a utility pole that snapped in half out front of the house and large branch's down but I was lucky. Many homes and cars were damaged and one lady had a tree fall on her. Next week we get 3 days of warm weather it will be in the high 50's, I can't wait for spring to get here.
How scary! I'm happy to hear you and yours made out well but it sounds like it was a very frightening experience! Did you lose power with the utility pole down?

On the bright side, you got a good visit with daughter and grand kids? :) Hopefully good weather will be here soon!

All the best!
4 x

Sissy2

My mistake. Gemsnob not Gemhound was banned. Ring a bell now?
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Oh, my Gemsnob 😔. Gemlover hope you are all doing well 😊. Stay safe 😊...h
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

What on earth is going on??? I don’t understand why people are getting the BOOT!!! I didn’t see any thing G. S. said wrong. Will miss you as well. Is someone turning in people? I just don’t understand. 😟...h
8 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

As the old saying goes..." If you can't say something nice..

Don't say anything at all!" ;)
6 x

Sissy2

AD. Why yes someone obviously is. Guess who? I dare not say more or I will be next. Because I'm such a bully. Ha ha. I would do an eye roll but that can get you in trouble too if one is not careful.
8 x