Post by AD » 3 years ago

S-2:..... no you are not 🤪 😊. Tell the Q. I said hi 😊. Miss her.....h
8 x

RS

Re: Where is everyone today

Post by RS » 3 years ago

G’morning.

Wanted to say HI to all 🥰🥰

Hope everyone has a great Saturday. Are you shopping today?

Been busy with several things. Luckily tomorrow is goof-off day.

Going grocery-Hoppin’ and craft store today. Then home to paint.

Haven’t been on to read but I don’t know what is going on around here but I have my own thoughts.

Paladin sends his best wishes. He’s going to wail loudly on some guitars while I am out and about (his usual routine!)

Take care of each other 💞💞
10 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
AD. Why yes someone obviously is. Guess who? I dare not say more or I will be next. Because I'm such a bully. Ha ha. I would do an eye roll but that can get you in trouble too if one is not careful.
I’ll do it for you...🙄 😜
8 x

Starbird

Post by Starbird » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
AD. Why yes someone obviously is. Guess who? I dare not say more or I will be next. Because I'm such a bully. Ha ha. I would do an eye roll but that can get you in trouble too if one is not careful.
I'm a teacher and I can spot a trouble maker blindfolded. Why not let things be light and stop with pointing fingers? I think the entire forum would be grateful. Besides, one person cannot get you into trouble. If someone breaks the rules of the forum then it's their own fault and no one else.

I thank the moderators for doing a great job trying to keep peace here.
4 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

AD I sure will tell her hello for you.
RS So nice to see you! Say Hi to Paladin for me. I could use some music right about now. Is your side business up and running? My sister told me about it and it sounds intriguing.
Starbird Someone asked a question and I answered it. More people have been thrown off this forum and censored in the last few weeks than in the whole history of this forum near as I can tell. This is not a fact as I am new here so I don't know for sure but that seems to be the consensus. I do not think the majority of the followers have all SUDDENLY gone rogue. Not without provocation anyway. Simply my opinion.
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
AD I sure will tell her hello for you.
RS So nice to see you! Say Hi to Paladin for me. I could use some music right about now. Is your side business up and running? My sister told me about it and it sounds intriguing.
Starbird Someone asked a question and I answered it. More people have been thrown off this forum and censored in the last few weeks than in the whole history of this forum near as I can tell. This is not a fact as I am new here so I don't know for sure but that seems to be the consensus. I do not think the majority of the followers have all SUDDENLY gone rogue. Not without provocation anyway. Simply my opinion.
Music? How ‘bout some rock ‘n’ roll? A little jazz? Bluegrass? No idea what he will be playing while I’m out. Probably all.

And yes it is! A few days ago.

And I don’t think you’re wrong at all.

Need to get my hiney in gear.....ok.....here I go!

Have a great day and say hi to “Sister mine” 🥰🥰🥰
9 x

Starbird

Post by Starbird » 3 years ago

Sissy2,

I put my trust in the moderators doing their job. I also think posts like yours are creating enormous mistrust between members and it's unfortunate for ALL of us. This bickering and pointing fingers needs to stop. I implore everyone to allow this forum to move forward so that we can have a nice place to be.

It's a beautiful day and I'm logging off.

Good day to you.
1 x

Sissy2

RS. Some Bluegrass please. I like all music so anything will do. Except for rap. Since I don't consider that music, anything it is.
I will try to find the Cove sometime today. Probably will just window shop for now.
I surely will pass on your salutation. I am not familiar with Shakespeare but maybe when my sister gets here she can come up with a quote that won't get me tossed off of here. Another eye roll here if you please.
7 x

Sissy2

Starbird. All I can say is wait until you've been here while and see people you have grown to know and like being tossed off the forum for the most inconsequential things and see how you feel then. I am not bickering with anyone. Simply stating my opinion and observations.
And a Good Day to you too.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

When I went to school, there was ONE kid who ALWAYS GOT THE WHOLE CLASSROOM IN TROUBLE. THE LITTLE TURD. :lol: :lol:
3 x