Where is everyone today

Boston Irish

Re: Where is everyone today

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Hi RS sorry to hear what happened to you and others. I can spot a trouble maker too. I am really glad I am not in school any more. Schools Out Forever. 😁😎🎤🎸🎶Love that song!🍀
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Alice Cooper!!!
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Oh YAAA! 😄🎶🍀
4 x

Starbird

Post by Starbird » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
Starbird. All I can say is wait until you've been here while and see people you have grown to know and like being tossed off the forum for the most inconsequential things and see how you feel then. I am not bickering with anyone. Simply stating my opinion and observations.
And a Good Day to you too.
I logged back in against my good sense but because you had to post twice more I decided to answer you and give my opinion and observation as I see it; plus, I want you to know that I was here when you joined, Sissy2. With that, I think my opinion is just as valid as yours with no help from others.

"Inconsequential" reasons? I recently read a post by a member, who has consequentially been banned, stating that a former Host on ShopLC committed adultery via Facebook. That is slander posted on a public forum. You told us this person was banned. Personally, I understand why this ban happened if this was the reason but most certainly it was not another member's fault.

Please stop the "blame and shame" of other members. These types of posts are causing stress for all of us.

For the peace and health of the forum, please stop.
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Starbird wrote:
3 years ago
Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
Starbird. All I can say is wait until you've been here while and see people you have grown to know and like being tossed off the forum for the most inconsequential things and see how you feel then. I am not bickering with anyone. Simply stating my opinion and observations.
And a Good Day to you too.
I logged back in against my good sense but because you had to post twice more I decided to answer you and give my opinion and observation as I see it; plus, I want you to know that I was here when you joined, Sissy2. With that, I think my opinion is just as valid as yours with no help from others.

"Inconsequential" reasons? I recently read a post by a member, who has consequentially been banned, stating that a former Host on ShopLC committed adultery via Facebook. That is slander posted on a public forum. You told us this person was banned. Personally, I understand why this ban happened if this was the reason but most certainly it was not another member's fault.

Please stop the "blame and shame" of other members. These types of posts are causing stress for all of us.

For the peace and health of the forum, please stop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Is that a Peace lily?🧐
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

That was fast, didn’t even know what I was doing :lol: :lol:, I DID IT 😊. J:.. I don’t remember what kind of flower that is my daughter bought it for me at Christmas. Thank You moderators. I just started messing around. Now I probably won’t remember how I did it :o :lol: :lol:
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
AD I sure will tell her hello for you.
RS So nice to see you! Say Hi to Paladin for me. I could use some music right about now. Is your side business up and running? My sister told me about it and it sounds intriguing.
Starbird Someone asked a question and I answered it. More people have been thrown off this forum and censored in the last few weeks than in the whole history of this forum near as I can tell. This is not a fact as I am new here so I don't know for sure but that seems to be the consensus. I do not think the majority of the followers have all SUDDENLY gone rogue. Not without provocation anyway. Simply my opinion.
@Sissy2
Hello!
I hope you are doing well & that you & your sister have a relaxing weekend!
Love you both💞
7 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

Starbird. I am not going to engage with you after this. I cannot say I will chose to ignore you. That it seems is grounds to be banned here. BUT HOW DUMB DO YOU THINK WE ARE? You say you were here when I joined. It clearly says I joined a month ago and you joined a week ago. I want one of those time machines you have! I am no school teacher but I do believe a month is longer than a week. So clearly logic says one of three things is happening. 1) You are massaging the truth or 2) The people running the forum are manipulating data which I find highly unlikely or 3) You were here here under another persona and are back in disguise.

I really wish it was all rainbows, unicorns and lollipops here. But it is not. At least not right now. I do truly believe with my whole heart it can be. But ignoring the sniper on the roof does not make them disappear. I am most often a soft spoken and gentle person and actually a little shy. But I simply cannot quietly stand by when friends and relatives are done dirty. What did RS do to get banned? Nothing. What did Paladin do to get banned? Nothing but defend his wife. What did Harlequin do to get banned (?twice?). Nothing. And there are even more I bet. In my opinion what did Jewelry Queen do to get banned other than discuss a person not even on this forum in a less than flattering way? I don't see where that is against any of the rules here. She says she did not even name that person. I believe her. She dared to disagree with someone. Well shame on her! Not. She is a wonderful person even if it is I saying so. She would probably not even mention it here but recently she singlehandedly prepared an entire dinner for 30 people at the new homeless shelter near her. And paid for it out of her own pocket. Every Winter she buys a half dozen coats and donates them to the homeless along with countless knit hats and gloves. Mind you she is on an extremely limited income. She makes wonderful lotions that she personally delivers to the people in the nursing home near her. And then stays and visits with them. Twice a year. She often drives herbal remedies to her friends in too much distress to come to her. Many times in the middle of the night. I could go on and on. Most people here know she is a kind, generous and helpful person.

And I DO think if one or two persons continually run into the virtual Principal's office squealing at the top of their lungs and slamming the door on the way in and on the way out enough times, day after day, it is easier to appease them than to ignore them. That seems to be the process for getting people bounced off of this forum. So my new friends, I may disappear from here but at least you will know what happened. Well maybe not. This post might get deleted if someone squeals loudly enough.

Pax and out.

PS My sister strongly advised me against posting this. I told her I was a big girl. Onwards and upwards to more pleasant subjects!
Last edited by Sissy2 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

Hi there Blossom! JQ made it here safe and sound despite her brakes. She thought you may be worried. We have just been hanging, eating, reading, talking and relaxing. I am feeling much better. I think the new heart medicine is working but I really don't know. I did not have symptoms before so it is hard to tell. Sister and I are going to do a 20 minute walk the next two days. Both she and my doctor says that is the thing to do. No speed walking though. I will try to keep it up after she leaves but I cannot honestly say I will do it every day. I will try. Sister gave me a big hug when she got here and said it was from all of you. It startled me but I felt it was a nice thought. Thank you Tribe!
8 x