Where is everyone today

Sissy2

Re: Where is everyone today

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

AD. I think your picture is of an Amaryllis although it is hard to tell from that angle. Anyway it is a beautiful plant. What a nice gift to receive.
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Sissy2:.... I DO Believe your right 😊. The name sounds familiar. Tell Q. Hello for me 😉. Have a great day 😊 both. H
6 x

Starbird

Post by Starbird » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
Starbird. I am not going to engage with you after this. I cannot say I will chose to ignore you. That it seems is grounds to be banned here. BUT HOW DUMB DO YOU THINK WE ARE? You say you were here when I joined. It clearly says I joined a month ago and you joined a week ago. I want one of those time machines you have! I am no school teacher but I do believe a month is longer than a week. So clearly logic says one of three things is happening. 1) You are massaging the truth or 2) The people running the forum are manipulating data which I find highly unlikely or 3) You were here here under another persona and are back in disguise.

I really wish it was all rainbows, unicorns and lollipops here. But it is not. At least not right now. I do truly believe with my whole heart it can be. But ignoring the sniper on the roof does not make them disappear. I am most often a soft spoken and gentle person and actually a little shy. But I simply cannot quietly stand by when friends and relatives are done dirty. What did RS do to get banned? Nothing. What did Paladin do to get banned? Nothing but defend his wife. What did Harlequin do to get banned (?twice?). Nothing. And there are even more I bet. In my opinion what did Jewelry Queen do to get banned other than discuss a person not even on this forum in a less than flattering way? I don't see where that is against any of the rules here. She says she did not even name that person. I believe her. She dared to disagree with someone. Well shame on her! Not. She is a wonderful person even if it is I saying so. She would probably not even mention it here but recently she singlehandedly prepared an entire dinner for 30 people at the new homeless shelter near her. And paid for it out of her own pocket. Every Winter she buys a half dozen coats and donates them to the homeless along with countless knit hats and gloves. Mind you she is on an extremely limited income. She makes wonderful lotions that she personally delivers to the people in the nursing home near her. And then stays and visits with them. Twice a year. She often drives herbal remedies to her friends in too much distress to come to her. Many times in the middle of the night. I could go on and on. Most people here know she is a kind, generous and helpful person.

And I DO think if one or two persons continually run into the virtual Principal's office squealing at the top of their lungs and slamming the door on the way in and on the way out enough times, day after day, it is easier to appease them than to ignore them. That seems to be the process for getting people bounced off of this forum. So my new friends, I may disappear from here but at least you will know what happened. Well maybe not. This post might get deleted if someone squeals loudly enough.

Pax and out.

PS My sister strongly advised me against posting this. I told her I was a big girl. Onwards and upwards to more pleasant subjects!

Excuse me, Sissy2.

Your diatribe toward me is unwarranted. Being upset at me for asking you and others to stop blaming members on the forum for your sister getting banned and now ALL others banned in the history of the forum is far-fetched and ridiculous. Take up your grievances with the Moderators but leave forum members alone with your blame and shame game. How hard is that?

I will now expect you will point your finger at me as an evildoer because I dare speak up? Pfft.

Your attempt to discredit me because my timeline as member of this forum indicates one week is beyond petty. I was here weeks before I posted. Conspiracy theories are usually debunked.

You ask in all caps no less, "How dumb do you think "WE" are? Exactly who is the "we" you are including here? Regardless, since you have a perpetual duty to "guess" at things, you can guess my answer.

One last thing. I applaud your sister's merits, if true, but it really has nothing to do with this does it?

I will still respectfully ask for you and others to stop making jabs and accusations under veiled or direct comments to other members. You are simply projecting and it's not based on facts. It's time to move forward and let's get this forum nice again.

Good day to you, Sissy2.
Last edited by Starbird 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
1 x

Starbird

Post by Starbird » 3 years ago

AD, your lovely plant is most definitely an Amaryllis. You can plant them after it blooms and they will bloom again next winter.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
Hi there Blossom! JQ made it here safe and sound despite her brakes. She thought you may be worried. We have just been hanging, eating, reading, talking and relaxing. I am feeling much better. I think the new heart medicine is working but I really don't know. I did not have symptoms before so it is hard to tell. Sister and I are going to do a 20 minute walk the next two days. Both she and my doctor says that is the thing to do. No speed walking though. I will try to keep it up after she leaves but I cannot honestly say I will do it every day. I will try. Sister gave me a big hug when she got here and said it was from all of you. It startled me but I felt it was a nice thought. Thank you Tribe!
Good Morning @Sissy2!!!!
Adventure (or misadventure) seems to find her sometimes so thank you for letting 'us' know JQ arrived safely!
I'm so glad you're feeling well & yes, you're right, doctors advise walking as a good thing! I should also take their advice but do walk some just keeping up with my zoo!
(((Hugs))) to you both💞
8 x