2. Summer πŸŒ»πŸ–οΈβ˜€οΈπŸŒοΈπŸŒ·

3. Fall πŸπŸ‚πŸŒ³

4. Winter⛄⛷️

Let us know!
9 x

Kat

Re: If...

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Fall πŸ§‘πŸŽƒπŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ§ΉπŸ‚πŸπŸŒ²πŸŒ»πŸ΅οΈπŸŒΈβ„οΈβ˜€οΈπŸŒ¦οΈπŸŒ¦οΈπŸƒπŸŒ¬οΈπŸ§₯πŸ§€πŸ‘–πŸ©³πŸ‘»πŸπŸŽπŸ’€πŸ”₯β˜• I love everything about it. I'm from Illinois. So we can get all the seasons in Fall. 60's and 70's sometimes higher in the day and then 30s in the evening sometimes with snow. The changing of the leaves. Halloween. Pumpkins. Everything. Especially my allergies are so much better in the fall. πŸ˜πŸ’—
10 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Thanks, Kat,...I like Fall, too, with the acceptable temperature
but live in a v.nice community with lots of mature trees

Too many leaves that are costly to remove...that, I think,is the only regret. ;)
10 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

Spring for me. In Michigan you see the flowers and trees budding and the days becoming sunnier and longer. There are some warm days and some cold days, and still a chance for snow. So it’s like having a combination of seasons packed into a few weeks.
9 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

I love Fall! I love the cooler days and the anticipation of Thanksgiving, Christmas and seeing family. Of course, my joy of shopping is justified starting in the Fall as I have to shop for everyone for the holidays!

I'm one of few who enjoy shorter days/longer nights as everyone is home earlier by nightfall which means more time spent together. I also like having a fire in the fireplace and snuggling on the couch.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Spring any time 😊. Cool, but not cold except maybe at night. Beautiful flowers 🌺, beautiful trees πŸŽ„pretend that is a flower tree blooming, like Dogwood trees NOT SUMMER TO HOT AND TO HUMID....unless πŸŒŠπŸ–β›±πŸ. :lol: ..H
8 x

Starbird

Post by Starbird » 3 years ago

Summer for me! My husband and I are teachers so we thoroughly take advantage of two months off!
6 x

Jacee

For..To the moon..my son-in-law's Mother was from Niles, Mich.
7 x

Jacee

I like Summer mostπŸ–οΈβ˜€οΈ, ( we have a beach place)...
SpingπŸ’, both kids @March
Fall,
Not so much Winter, too cold! Never seem to be warm enough! ;)
6 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

Jacee wrote: ↑
3 years ago
For..To the moon..my son-in-law's Mother was from Niles, Mich.
Jacee, My father died in October of 2019 and my brother died in December of 2020, both from pneumonia related to their cancer treatments. Both were big train buffs and had intricate train sets with beautiful realistic scenery. For years my father talked about an Amtrak train trip I took with him many years ago from where we live, which is south of Detroit, to Niles, MI when my grandma was hospitalized there while visiting my aunt who used to live in Niles. The scenery from the train was beautiful!
5 x